Check your account email address ×

No man left behind

I will say one thing.................don't think Biden has fooled anyone. He's gonna' pay for this politically. This could be his un-doing.

Retired Generals are calling for Milley and  Austin's resignations. 

Trust me, people out there know what's going on. 

Wheels of justice.....................turn slowly. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I will say one thing.................don't think Biden has fooled anyone. He's gonna' pay for this politically. This could be his un-doing.

Retired Generals are calling for Milley and  Austin's resignations. 

Trust me, people out there know what's going on. 

Wheels of justice.....................turn slowly. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9942119/He-talked-son-Fathers-troops-killed-Afghanistan-ISIS-K-blast-Biden.html

Emotional fathers of Marines killed in ISIS-K bombing say 'disrespectful' Biden checked his watch EVERY TIME a casket was removed from the plane during dignified transfer: One dad slams the president for talking 'about his son more than mine'

Hey guys, lets not let this stop us from getting worked up about the next war okay? We gotta fight evil wherever we find it. Even if it doesnt affect our lives whatsoever. I own a lot of military stocks and I like that money! 

13 hours ago, CFM said:

The Afghan terrorist group called The Taliban assured us that they’d make sure no terrorist groups are in Afghanistan .

One more time the Taliban is not on the terrorist list….

https://www.cnbctv18.com/world/explained-why-taliban-are-not-on-the-us-terror-list-10371451.htm

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey guys, lets not let this stop us from getting worked up about the next war okay? We gotta fight evil wherever we find it. Even if it doesnt affect our lives whatsoever. I own a lot of military stocks and I like that money! 

Dd44Pmv.jpg

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Talinan caught a gay Afghan ally, then beat & raped him. Not sure if they killed him yet.?

Did you know that the pentagon has paid private bloggers and the likes over half of a billion dollars to make terrorist content and publish it and put in on the internet? aka "fake news" 

14 hours ago, CFM said:

He said lots of things he’d do, that he won’t. Typical dem thing when running for office.

Get real, they all do it.

Trump said he'd drain the swamp and lock her up.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Did you know that the pentagon has paid private bloggers and the likes over half of a billion dollars to make terrorist content and publish it and put in on the internet? aka "fake news" 

I like the fag getting raped... for the fact it upsets the woke Biden supporters, such as yourself.