Check your account email address ×

Biden left 85 billion in military assets in Afghanistan

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imbeciles at “woke” levels.

These are the same imbeciles that complain about the US taxpayers having guns.  OMG. 

Can you imagine?  Remember fast and furious.  Can you imagine if we just put all this on the US/Mexican border?  Do you think the US Military would ever bring that stuff back for the US Taxpayer to buy?  Fuck no.  But hey lets leave it for known terrorists.  Only a fucking no mind liberal would run cover for this.

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

Biden just weakened the US

In a huge way. Our G7 allies all are in disbelief even. China is openly mocking us. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't see it that way.  Vietnam was 10x's worse.

We won the battles in Nam. We flat out lost here - plus they took enough gear to outfit a full country army.

Its not over yet either. Going to get way worse...

On top of that - terrorist are inbound here. They arrested one known one so far on a flight here. Biden will probably have him released.

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

These are the same imbeciles that complain about the US taxpayers having guns.  OMG. 

Can you imagine?  Remember fast and furious.  Can you imagine if we just put all this on the US/Mexican border?  Do you think the US Military would ever bring that stuff back for the US Taxpayer to buy?  Fuck no.  But hey lets leave it for known terrorists.  Only a fucking no mind liberal would run cover for this.

81 million of them!!!  :lol:

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't see it that way.  Vietnam was 10x's worse.

I guess it depends on how you view the numbers but, it shares some similarities for sure.  One thing is the same; the people we were over the “fighting for” didn’t care one way or another who they were gonna be riled by in the end.  Add in liberal twatism via hippies and protestors and It’s a no-win and was from the very start.

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

In a huge way. Our G7 allies all are in disbelief even. China is openly mocking us. 

We won the battles in Nam. We flat out lost here - plus they took enough gear to outfit a full country army.

On top of that - terrorist are inbound here. They arrested one known one so far on a flight here. Biden will probably have him released.

We won near every battle in Afghanistan also.  Decidedly but, again, for what?  For whom?  These goat fuckers don’t really care.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

We lost almost 50,000 soldiers in Vietnam and likely killed over a million.   When we left we had supplied an Army much larger than what we did in Afghanistan.  The Taliban is worse for their own people than they are for US safety.   Sure they allowed AQ to set up training camps of which had plenty to do with 9/11 however they never took responsibility for attacks themselves around the world of which Islamic extremist's always do.   

Let's face it lots of countries that supported the 9/11 terrorists in the open and behind the scene's got a free pass including S.A. 

https://www.nytimes.com/1975/03/29/archives/arms-left-by-us-loss-by-saigon-force-called-catastrophic-1billion.html

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

81 million of them!!!  :lol:

I guess it depends on how you view the numbers but, it shares some similarities for sure.  One thing is the same; the people we were over the “fighting for” didn’t care one way or another who they were gonna be riled by in the end.  Add in liberal twatism via hippies and protestors and It’s a no-win and was from the very start.

We won near every battle in Afghanistan also.  Decidedly but, again, for what?  For whom?  These goat fuckers don’t really care.

The Taliban won the final battle & we surrendered. That means the whole 20 yr war is a loss.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We lost almost 50,000 soldiers in Vietnam and likely killed over a million.   When we left we had supplied an Army much larger than what we did in Afghanistan.  The Taliban is worse for their own people than they are for US safety.   Sure they allowed AQ to set up training camps of which had plenty to do with 9/11 however they never took responsibility for attacks themselves around the world of which Islamic extremist's always do.   

Let's face it lots of countries that supported the 9/11 terrorists in the open and behind the scene's got a free pass including S.A. 

https://www.nytimes.com/1975/03/29/archives/arms-left-by-us-loss-by-saigon-force-called-catastrophic-1billion.html

See above. We didn't leave Americans behind in Nam either.

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The Taliban won the final battle & we surrendered. That means the whole 20 yr war is a loss.

The north and communism didn't prevail in Vietnam?  

I agree on the bold.  I'm sure there were some but not to the extent in Afghanistan.  For some American civilians there they should have started leaving when Trump announced he was pulling out.   To some extent some of the people stuck there need to look in the mirror.   

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/u-s-withdraws-from-vietnam

Two months after the signing of the Vietnam peace agreement, the last U.S. combat troops leave South Vietnam as Hanoi frees the remaining American prisoners of war held in North Vietnam. America’s direct eight-year intervention in the Vietnam War was at an end. In Saigon, some 7,000 U.S. Department of Defense civilian employees remained behind to aid South Vietnam in conducting what looked to be a fierce and ongoing war with communist North Vietnam.

In reality, however, the agreement was little more than a face-saving gesture by the U.S. government. Even before the last American troops departed on March 29, the communists violated the cease-fire, and by early 1974 full-scale war had resumed. At the end of 1974, South Vietnamese authorities reported that 80,000 of their soldiers and civilians had been killed in fighting during the year, making it the most costly of the Vietnam War.

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

Look at the real history of the Taliban. They were never terrorists outside of their own area. The problem we had was their human rights actions and that they allowed actual terrorist organizations specifically al-Qaeda and wouldn’t give them up. 

Fast forward 20 years. Human rights under the Taliban will still suck, but what is in their best interest long term. It definitely is not harboring terrorist groups and already partnering with the US against their mutual enemy ISIS-K. 

Im not saying this will make for a match made in heaven, but the Taliban being more of an ally in this region is a lot better than them being a mortal enemy for both the US and them. 

The taliban are going to be quite busy battling the various factions in Afghanistan. It’s one thing to move into an area. It’s something completely different to own it. They’ll never own it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree on the bold.  I'm sure there were some but not to the extent in Afghanistan.  For some American civilians there they should have started leaving when Trump announced he was pulling out.   To some extent some of the people stuck there need to look in the mirror.   

Two months after the signing of the Vietnam peace agreement, the last U.S. combat troops leave South Vietnam as Hanoi frees the remaining American prisoners of war held in North Vietnam. America’s direct eight-year intervention in the Vietnam War was at an end. In Saigon, some 7,000 U.S. Department of Defense civilian employees remained behind to aid South Vietnam in conducting what looked to be a fierce and ongoing war with communist North Vietnam.

In reality, however, the agreement was little more than a face-saving gesture by the U.S. government. Even before the last American troops departed on March 29, the communists violated the cease-fire, and by early 1974 full-scale war had resumed. At the end of 1974, South Vietnamese authorities reported that 80,000 of their soldiers and civilians had been killed in fighting during the year, making it the most costly of the Vietnam War.

I posted all of that a few days ago. 

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yes, like the World Series, if you don’t win the last game, it doesn’t matter.  Still, numbers and statistics can change the outlook.  We damn near wiped out an entire generation of men in Vietnam.  That’s impressive.  Our kill ratios were out of this world.  Even though we left, the world took notice of the destruction we can bring.  Sadly, DC also started learning how to refine their money and power using the MIC.

We also left plenty behind in Vietnam.  Have you lost your mind?

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Inept fighters.  I remember my old man telling me that the ARVN Soldiers tasked with overwatch in the gun towers were to be told once to give the guns up to American soldiers in the case of attack.  If there was any hesitation they were shot in the head twice….and immediately.  Yuh…a fighting force instilling confidence for sure.

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The optics on Nam are different. It was a disaster on many levels - but nothing compared to this on how we look. The Taliban are completely calling the shots here & we surrendered, with thousands Americans trapped behind enemy lines (unless something drastic changes). 

Its going to get worse too...

Just now, ford_428cj said:

The optics on Nam are different. It was a disaster on many levels - but nothing compared to this on how we look. The Taliban are completely calling the shots here & we surrendered, with thousands Americans trapped behind enemy lines (unless something drastic changes). 

Its going to get worse too...

Agree to disagree.   Allowing communism a clear victory in the mid 70's was not exactly popular with free societies.   There was a lot of fear of what else would fall to it.  

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Zam - who did we leave behind in Nam ...Pow's?

Yes, and plenty of civilian contractors and personnel also….along with their families for various reasons.  I’m not saying any of it is right at all and I’m certainly not saying what this completely inept admin is doing is right either.  Biden’s entire cabinet is completely and utterly inept.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Agree to disagree.   Allowing communism a clear victory in the mid 70's was not exactly popular with free societies.   There was a lot of fear of what else would fall to it.  

One thing I always wondered about. Why did we care so much about communism then? Wgaf if Nam is communist imo. Now we kiss communist China's ass.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Let's see how it plays out watching them torture, rape & murder the Americans we leave behind in the coming weeks.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, and plenty of civilian contractors and personnel also….along with their families for various reasons.  I’m not saying any of it is right at all and I’m certainly not saying what this completely inept admin is doing is right either.  Biden’s entire cabinet is completely and utterly inept.

Wasn't aware of that. 

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

One thing I always wondered about. Why did we care so much about communism then? Wgaf if Nam is communist imo. Now we kiss communist China's ass.

Knowledge of the brutality of what went on in the Soviet Union.   Because they were on the winning side in WW2 they got a free pass.   Reality is so did Japan however Japan's brutality didn't continue after the war like it did in the USSR.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Let's see how it plays out watching them torture, rape & murder the Americans we leave behind in the coming weeks.

It’s my guess our media will be put on notice and YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and all others will work hard to limit our exposure to save their idiot king.