Check your account email address ×

Biden left 85 billion in military assets in Afghanistan

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Let's see how it plays out watching them torture, rape & murder the Americans we leave behind in the coming weeks.

Agreed.   Lots to get out yet.   Really foolish on the part of the Taliban not to just let American's out however the group is such a hodgepodge of warlords who simply follow the same religious beliefs its hard to get the word out to let American's leave unmolested.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s my guess our media will be put on notice and YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and all others will work hard to limit our exposure to save their idiot king.

Other places now ...but you're right, the big ones will block.

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Pouts & pants shitter run around hollering Trump like brain dead retards. This is the biggest military defeat in US history. Here's a list of the big items ...

Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
-2,520 Bombs
-2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
-75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
-45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters
-50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
-ScanEagle Military Drones
-30 Military Version Cessnas
-4 C-130’s
-29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft
208+ Aircraft Total
-At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
-61,000 M203 Rounds
-20,040 Grenades
-Howitzers
-Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
-162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear
-16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
-Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
-Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
-10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets

If that list is even close to being accurate then we sure gave the Taliban a huge gift. Not much on that list that the normal citizen here can even get legally    :flush: 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Agreed.   Lots to get out yet.   Really foolish on the part of the Taliban not to just let American's out however the group is such a hodgepodge of warlords who simply follow the same religious beliefs its hard to get the word out to let American's leave unmolested.  

They have the power with the hostages. 

Plus they can do major psychological damage to our country once they do 9/11 v2

Does anyone have confidence in our military after this? I don't. 

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If that list is even close to being accurate then we sure gave the Taliban a huge gift. Not much on that list that the normal citizen here can even get legally    :flush: 

Vid clip shows the helos. Looks like we just turned the lights out at that airbase & left everything there. 

You seen the Iwo Jima mockery- with them wearing all our gear. Plenty of vids of them with our machine guns & in armored vehicles.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, and plenty of civilian contractors and personnel also….along with their families for various reasons.  I’m not saying any of it is right at all and I’m certainly not saying what this completely inept admin is doing is right either.  Biden’s entire cabinet is completely and utterly inept.

There were still French colonials in Vietnam when America pulled out. Fucking stupid American/European wars throughout history have left fragments everywhere. Insane. Dumb wars resulting in dumb results. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

50 cals etc ...wtf

It's fucked up either way whether we just left it or left it with for the Afghan army. We've been talking about getting out of there for years and this is how it get's done is embarrassing. Nice plan Biden had, lol, but hey we're out...almost  SMH

13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

They have the power with the hostages. 

Plus they can do major psychological damage to our country once they do 9/11 v2

Does anyone have confidence in our military after this? I don't. 

Vid clip shows the helos. Looks like we just turned the lights out at that airbase & left everything there. 

You seen the Iwo Jima mockery- with them wearing all our gear. Plenty of vids of them with our machine guns & in armored vehicles.

The consequences of war. 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's fucked up either way whether we just left it or left it with for the Afghan army. We've been talking about getting out of there for years and this is how it get's done is embarrassing. Nice plan Biden had, lol, but hey we're out...almost  SMH

It is a total military disaster & defeat. Allies think we're useless pussies now, nobody will ever trust us, enemies are emboldened. 

Taliban has more military equipment than Australia now... for a not so fun fact.

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Getting out is good. Leaving with a humiliating defeat ...not good. Could have been easily avoided also.

Humiliating defeat :lol: 

Like there was any possible way of winning anything there. And what was there to win? Fucking rocks? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Getting out is good. Leaving with a humiliating defeat ...not good. Could have been easily avoided also.

it's how we have left almost every conflict since the middle of the 20th century

Korea-  fail

Vietnam- fail

Somalia-  fail

Iraq- Fail

Afghanistan- fail

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

Context matters.  You have to understand how much the military wastes all the time, everywhere.  

It's good we ate getting out.  Period.  That money as wasted the moment it was brought in to that shit hole.  That's not on Biden so get over it.

No shit…I never heard a peep out of Rambo Fordy until now.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like there was any possible way of winning anything there. And what was there to win? Fucking rocks? 

You don't leave them that kind of equipment and you know that.  You just don't want to admit that.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That dumbfuck has a bunch of kooky shit rattling around his empty head…most of it centered around Rambo like war fantasies.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You don't leave them that kind of equipment and you know that.  You just don't want to admit that.

Oh STFU racer.🤣
You also don’t sign peace deals with terrorists and release 5000 of them back onto the battlefield but you haven’t said shit about that one.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Derp.  poor jimmy.

Pffftttt….I’m good here and maybe use your head for a second and think about why that shit is being left behind and why we agreed to let the Taliban run the country.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pffftttt….I’m good here and maybe use your head for a second and think about why that shit is being left behind and why we agreed to let the Taliban run the country.

Why don't you give me your version....let me guess, they say it is too costly to bring back?  Don't fucking kid yourself.

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The taliban are going to be quite busy battling the various factions in Afghanistan. It’s one thing to move into an area. It’s something completely different to own it. They’ll never own it. 

Quite right. To maintain authority and control they will need help. Mostly money and weapons. Who will give that to them to keep radical terrorist entities at bay??? I bet it will be US. Think about it, the Afgans we trained folded like a deck of cards. The Taliban is quite formidable.  Why not pay them to be our ground troops fighting our mutual enemy, predominantly ISIS-K

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why don't you give me your version....let me guess, they say it is too costly to bring back?  Don't fucking kid yourself.

You are such a simpleton.

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

I don’t know how old you are, but are you willing to go over there and shed your blood or your son’s or daughter’s blood in your “Could have been easily avoided” plan of withdrawal?

• Like 1