Check your account email address ×

Unvaccinated people developed COVID-19 at a rate 12.5 times higher than fully vaccinated people.

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From your own data set.  Lets just cut through the BS and look at deaths only from the past week as that what counts.

Let me know when you need to get schooled again.  12.5 times what a fucking idiot.

image.thumb.png.92aabb86b913249e3f7c8cfb7bea77f3.png

This is great news. Below, not so much. 

image.thumb.png.0346d69437c2c83b57c3f40f89933bd2.png

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When your wrong, your wrong.  At least some have the courage to admit it.  For others it's easier to remain a fool.

You keep quoting a fool. Have either of you paid for your access to that Dublin hospital article? Any idea what it says yet other than the sensational headline?

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now the least vaxxed countries are doing better than the highest vaxxed countries.

How can this be, must be the masks, oh wait.

Funny story? Do you not remember what just happened in India about 4 months ago? Has your buddy Alex already forgotten the estimated millions of deaths that occurred when the delta variant was first detected there? Funny?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/20/india-excess-deaths-during-covid-could-be-10-times-official-toll

https://www.kpbs.org/news/2021/jul/20/indias-pandemic-death-toll-estimated-at-about-4/

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/20/world/asia/india-covid-pandemic-excess-deaths.html

https://qz.com/india/2039756/indias-actual-covid-19-death-toll-could-be-eight-times-higher/

https://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/lessons-from-indias-all-cause-mortality-data/article36007188.ece

Seriously - this guy is a joke.

Edited by akvanden

48 minutes ago, akvanden said:

This is great news. Below, not so much. 

image.thumb.png.0346d69437c2c83b57c3f40f89933bd2.png

Have a link for that? All I get is "no other sizes of this image found" :dunno:

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

First link actionjoe posted. Hospitalizations for the last week.

I'm not seeing any chart like you posted above in AFJ's link? Is that your own based on the info you found in that link? 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I'm not seeing any chart like you posted above in AFJ's link? Is that your own based on the info you found in that link? 

Yes, I created my own data and then pasted in "Virginia Department of Health" to give it some credibility. Step by step directions below. ;)

image.thumb.png.e88b422092a64817e1524bfe00eef465.png

Step 1: https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/covid-19-in-virginia/covid-19-cases-by-vaccination-status/

Step 2: change metric to hospitalizations 

Step 3: Change week ending date to 8/14

Why is your chart different than the one in the link? Afraid to show 227 people were fully vaccinated and 1,147 partially vaccinated? :dunno:

image.thumb.png.0196928e6a3546af6515ddf01beb9613.png

20 minutes ago, irv said:

Why is your chart different than the one in the link? Afraid to show 227 people were fully vaccinated and 1,147 partially vaccinated? :dunno:

image.thumb.png.0196928e6a3546af6515ddf01beb9613.png

:bashhead:

These below are called "drop-downs". You can chose cases, hospitalizations, and deaths, along with dates. 

image.thumb.png.7d1f8ff317af15025271e0c732817c04.png

Step 1: go look back at who I responded to, ArcticCrusher

Step 2: Notice he set the same date with the exception of deaths.

Step 3: read my reply. "That's great that deaths are low between both vaccinated and unvaccinated, but look at the hospitalization disparities"

Step 4: look at the graph I posted.

You wanted to talk about cases between the two that is shown in your chart? I don't really care about cases, because, as you say, who cares if they get a mild cold, but since you posted it, 227 vs 2,836.

Can someone show IRV how to use the internet?

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

:news:

Yes, we've known about this now since the emergence of the delta variant. The question is, what rate vs unvaccinated? Are my odds still better getting the vaccine?

The answer is still yes.

36 minutes ago, akvanden said:

:bashhead:

These below are called "drop-downs". You can chose cases, hospitalizations, and deaths, along with dates. 

image.thumb.png.7d1f8ff317af15025271e0c732817c04.png

Step 1: go look back at who I responded to, ArcticCrusher

Step 2: Notice he set the same date with the exception of deaths.

Step 3: read my reply. "That's great that deaths are low between both vaccinated and unvaccinated, but look at the hospitalization disparities"

Step 4: look at the graph I posted.

You wanted to talk about cases between the two that is shown in your chart? I don't really care about cases, because, as you say, who cares if they get a mild cold, but since you posted it, 227 vs 2,836.

Can someone show IRV how to use the internet?

You have far more patience than I. 

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

4 months ago.  Dude the vax doesn't even work anymore after 4 months so lets concentrate on today.

Here is the UK data released today.  How is the vax successful again? 

https---bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984_s3.amazonaws.com-public-images-debc629f-4a99-47f8-8aaf-d83fe8c2c997_1041x784.png.c41f7962f0e4baf7870846e1c5f28fd4.png

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

You keep quoting a fool. Have either of you paid for your access to that Dublin hospital article? Any idea what it says yet other than the sensational headline?

It takes courage for the individual to admit he was wrong.  I'm not expecting anything from sheep here.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Try looking at deaths moron, not if someone came into the hospital for another reason.

Dead is dead.

I did, and said that’s great news. 

BUT, much as people don’t want to die, most people don’t want want to get so sick that they go to hospital either, don’t you think?

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

4 months ago.  Dude the vax doesn't even work anymore after 4 months so lets concentrate on today.

Here is the UK data released today.  How is the vax successful again? 

https---bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984_s3.amazonaws.com-public-images-debc629f-4a99-47f8-8aaf-d83fe8c2c997_1041x784.png.c41f7962f0e4baf7870846e1c5f28fd4.png

Ok dude, we are focusing on today, and India is an example of what we don’t want to happen. Why post stats on India after knowing delta tore through that country already killing million? Great example, assuming people completely forgot about that. Most likely people are just reading headlines though without thinking (Dublin story.) Florida just past 200+ average deaths per day, the highest at any point during Covid. Most people don’t want that to happen.

And yes, the vaccine is very successful.

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I did, and said that’s great news. 

BUT, much as people don’t want to die, most people don’t want want to get so sick that they go to hospital either, don’t you think?

Its killing more people who are vaxxed though vs unvaxxed?

Do the dots connect somewhere in your brain.