Check your account email address ×

New data shows that vaccinated people are 5x more likely to die from covid

Rod

43 minutes ago, ACE said:

The Covid fear cult, who “believes in science” absolutely hates facts and data 

Antifa-Ace - No, it's just kind of comical. Might as well post from "The Onion" - while claiming "don't you believe in science." :lol:

39 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Antifa-Ace - No, it's just kind of comical. Might as well post from "The Onion" - while claiming "don't you believe in science." :lol:

Oooof looks like science has you squirming. As expected from the Covid cult. 

Not hard to see how those that know they have compromised immune systems go get the shot…and all the boosters.  However, sometimes nothing can help an unhealthy body.  I don’t see the vaccine really mattering much though….on either side.

Again and again and again….This thing just needs to run it’s course.

….and in case any of you missed the thread about my good bud who was “fully vaccinated”…..buried this week. Hmmmm

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Typical.   You realize the article is citing data from a Scotland govt. website.  Don't be afraid to actual look into what is posted.

Damn the dedicated compliance on some and refusal to look at anything that might not fit the narrative is strong in some.

p47211338-4.jpg

• Like 3

What I find interesting is there are a number of small but almost or fully vaccinated nations or area's that are seeing similar results.   My question is how can there be such different statistics around the world from what our numbers show?  Is it different vaccines?   Is someone falsifying the data?

“Fully vaccinated” Gibraltar sees 2,500 percent increase in “covid” cases, prompting new lockdowns

https://www.planet-today.com/2021/08/fully-vaccinated-gibraltar-sees-2500.html#gsc.tab=0

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Typical.   You realize the article is citing data from a Scotland govt. website.  Don't be afraid to actual look into what is posted.

Damn the dedicated compliance on some and refusal to look at anything that might not fit the narrative is strong in some.

p47211338-4.jpg

:lol:nice pic.

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What I find interesting is there are a number of small but almost or fully vaccinated nations or area's that are seeing similar results.   My question is how can there be such different statistics around the world from what our numbers show?  Is it different vaccines?   Is someone falsifying the data?

“Fully vaccinated” Gibraltar sees 2,500 percent increase in “covid” cases, prompting new lockdowns

https://www.planet-today.com/2021/08/fully-vaccinated-gibraltar-sees-2500.html#gsc.tab=0

Mhm.

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's gotta hurt.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Stick to your NPR/CNBC links.

I can see Antifa-Ace and others linking to these crap sites, you're smarter. 

image.png.6db46b410c2d771331c613816de7642d.png

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

p47211338-4.jpg

Nah, its just easier to remain a sheep.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Factcheck.org.  

Please, send more videos from the Russian state-controlled tv network. :lol:

So they have ties to J&J, but not Moderna or Pfizer? Sounds good. 

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Stick to your NPR/CNBC links.

I can see Antifa-Ace and others linking to these crap sites, you're smarter. 

image.png.6db46b410c2d771331c613816de7642d.png

You to realize that website is not actually right wing or at least not pro Trump.  You also might want to check where the actual data comes from.   John's Hopkin's University.  

From the same link.

Donald Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” injections are creating another plandemic

Recognizing that it is “inconvenient and burdensome” to have to revert back to lockdowns and other restrictions, the government of Gibraltar insists that it is important for everyone to “work together” to fight the “risk of transmission” – even though pretty much everyone is already vaccinated.

This just goes to show that the “Operation Warp Speed” vaccines introduced by Donald Trump, who has repeatedly claimed to be the “father” of the shots, do not work as claimed and are actually creating another plandemic right before our very eyes.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You to realize that website is not actually right wing or at least not pro Trump.  You also might want to check where the actual data comes from.   John's Hopkin's University.  

From the same link.

Donald Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” injections are creating another plandemic

Recognizing that it is “inconvenient and burdensome” to have to revert back to lockdowns and other restrictions, the government of Gibraltar insists that it is important for everyone to “work together” to fight the “risk of transmission” – even though pretty much everyone is already vaccinated.

This just goes to show that the “Operation Warp Speed” vaccines introduced by Donald Trump, who has repeatedly claimed to be the “father” of the shots, do not work as claimed and are actually creating another plandemic right before our very eyes.

As soon as I'm done reading the lucifer article from their site - it's really good, and I'm sure the story is written equally as well.  :pc:

Australia runs mass child sacrifice Luciferian vaccine ritual targeting 24,000 children

image.thumb.png.6884da4c3a5f4abda06c518f4ebf87a9.png

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

As soon as I'm done reading the lucifer article from their site - it's really good, and I'm sure the story is written equally as well.  :pc:

Australia runs mass child sacrifice Luciferian vaccine ritual targeting 24,000 children

image.thumb.png.6884da4c3a5f4abda06c518f4ebf87a9.png

Sure they have some batshit crazy stuff so did the likes of the Enquirer.   Doesn't mean they don't link to what we are suppose to take as factual like John's Hopkin's. 

Even a blind squirrel finds an Acorn once in a while.

Simple question, is the JH link and or data false?   If it is I'll man up an retract it.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep doubling down.

This is the plan now.  There’s nothing else until the next “breakthrough variant” is decided or, they figure out how to blame the r unvaccinated for killing the kids and minorities.  Hints of that going on now but the blacks are really ducking up the narrative by not getting vaxxed themselves.

I cannot believe all the Russian links the idiots here use to justify not getting a vaccine.

A Canadian using Russian propaganda against Americans. Makes you wonder who these Canadians really are?

It’s pathetic really.