Check your account email address ×

LMFAO, Fox 'news' requiring employees to submit vax status and mask

Not sure Im getting the big “gotcha” 

my wife’s work has been mandating flu shots for years.  I haven’t talked to one   employee there who agrees with an employer forcing you to get a shot or you’re fired.  Is it lol and hypocritical that someone is forced to do something with the threat of losing their livelihood ?
I bet,  I could get a lot of people to do something they would not do with threats of harming them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/18/media/fox-mandate-vaccine-status/index.html

Oh the fucking hypocritical hilarity of it all.  Can't believe this hasn't been posted here yet.

:lmao:

So, I'm guessing you think it's 'hypocritical' because some employees at Fox have voiced out against such policies before that Fox is now implementing?

So I take it, you would rather have every employee of a news network swallow their personal opinions and fall in line with the official, established narrative that is decided by the corporation and just push that one agenda?

Well you are in luck then, because there are plenty of plenty of news networks for people like you to watch.  CNN ABC cbs NBC MSNBC etc etc etc.

Some day, you may appreciate a network that let's employees voice their opinion, even if it goes directly against their beliefs.  But, you're a fake news guy so I won't hold my breath.  I'd just like to point out that I had you pegged a long time ago back when you were calling for people to not have certain guns that scare you.

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

So, I'm guessing you think it's 'hypocritical' because some employees at Fox have voiced out against such policies before that Fox is now implementing?

So I take it, you would rather have every employee of a news network swallow their personal opinions and fall in line with the official, established narrative that is decided by the corporation and just push that one agenda?

Well you are in luck then, because there are plenty of plenty of news networks for people like you to watch.  CNN ABC cbs NBC MSNBC etc etc etc.

Some day, you may appreciate a network that let's employees voice their opinion, even if it goes directly against their beliefs.  But, you're a fake news guy so I won't hold my breath.  I'd just like to point out that I had you pegged a long time ago back when you were calling for people to not have certain guns that scare you.

:lol: