Check your account email address ×

I ignore health mandates for the safety of everyone around me

Rod

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Yup. Who says one"expert" is better than the other? 

As I have been saying, everyone should talk with their doctor and then make the decision that is best for them.

I wouldn't be hitching my wagon to either side right now, but carry on. It's entertaining to watch :lol:

Well, there are certain standards. Antivaxxer doctors (even precovid) have been in hot water for a long time. Turns out those darn medical licenses aren’t just given out to anyone, and can be suspended or taken away. Below is a local quack in the twin cities.

https://m.startribune.com/minnesota-pediatrician-disciplined-for-discouraging-childhood-vaccines/600087021/?clmob=y&c=n

Just now, akvanden said:

Well, there are certain standards. Antivaxxer doctors (even precovid) have been in hot water for a long time. Turns out those darn medical licenses aren’t just given out to anyone, and can be suspended or taken away. Below is a local quack in the twin cities.

https://m.startribune.com/minnesota-pediatrician-disciplined-for-discouraging-childhood-vaccines/600087021/?clmob=y&c=n

I'm pretty sure I said to speak to your doctor and not by what is posted by either side on the internet, or the media for that matter. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'm pretty sure I said to speak to your doctor and not by what is posted by either side on the internet, or the media for that matter. 

The reference was in your reply to your comment “who’s to say one expert is better than another” 

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The reference was in your reply to your comment “who’s to say one expert is better than another” 

With the internet we can find a so claimed experts on both sides of almost every argument. The moon landing, round vs flat earth, climate change and so on....  We all should know that our government isn't always 100% honest with us at all times.  I can understand why some don't trust everything that is said.

With that said, I got the vaccine after consulting with my primary doctor and my neurologist. If I was still in my 30's or 40's and was 100% healthy I'm not sure if I would get the shot right away. We really don't know what the long term effects are going to be :dunno: 

Everyone's situation is different and everyone should at the very least consult with their medical provider before making any medical decision. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

Who wants either one. We can't even take care of ourselves.

It would look better on the map if Alaska was connected to the lower 48  :lol:

I hear Baja is nice :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Pretty sad for the American medical system and public in general when doctors get in hot water for raising legitimate concerns.

Have you ever seen the statistics on the amount of vaccinations we give our children and how it correlates to the rise in Autism?   While I think a significant portion is due to we diagnose Autism much more but the data in America and vaccines as compares to other countries is simply too much to ignore.

Watch at the 1:00 mark.   If his statistics are accurate its stunning.   His statement is so true.   The problem with vaccines is their history has been so great to question anything about them is now wrong.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Maybe it would be a good time for the US to invade and take over? I think we could also snag Mexico by years end too :thumbsup:

We already have them both from what I can see.  We are just pretending we don’t.

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

With the internet we can find a so claimed experts on both sides of almost every argument. The moon landing, round vs flat earth, climate change and so on....  We all should know that our government isn't always 100% honest with us at all times.  I can understand why some don't trust everything that is said.

With that said, I got the vaccine after consulting with my primary doctor and my neurologist. If I was still in my 30's or 40's and was 100% healthy I'm not sure if I would get the shot right away. We really don't know what the long term effects are going to be :dunno: 

Everyone's situation is different and everyone should at the very least consult with their medical provider before making any medical decision. 

Quality post.

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty sad for the American medical system and public in general when doctors get in hot water for raising legitimate concerns.

Have you ever seen the statistics on the amount of vaccinations we give our children and how it correlates to the rise in Autism?   While I think a significant portion is due to we diagnose Autism much more but the data in America and vaccines as compares to other countries is simply too much to ignore.

Watch at the 1:00 mark.   If his statistics are accurate its stunning.   His statement is so true.   The problem with vaccines is their history has been so great to question anything about them is now wrong.

And another.

19 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Can't we just take the parts we want then? 

This is a good idea.  But it’s, “give back” what we don’t want.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh…this is you “not taking a stance” again I see.

:lol2:

How is me laughing at you guys and your internet wisdom taking a stance?I just find it funny is all,who woulda thunk the smartest experts on covid reside on FS :dunno:

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Sad. I didn’t capitalize my ‘a’ at the start of my sentence either, Doc. Like I said, and you ignored, your quack “medical practice” will slowly be stuck at home, by itself, for your safety. 

If you can prove me wrong please do. If not I’ll carry on ignoring health mandates. Especially these anti science ones that put my family at risk 

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Yup. Who says one"expert" is better than the other? 

As I have been saying, everyone should talk with their doctor and then make the decision that is best for them.

I wouldn't be hitching my wagon to either side right now, but carry on. It's entertaining to watch :lol:

That’s been my point the entire time 

I’m not against the vaccine. It’s 100% individual specific.  This illness is quite selective about who it hurts and if you’re in that category then the vaccines may very well be beneficial 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

How is me laughing at you guys and your internet wisdom taking a stance?I just find it funny is all,who woulda thunk the smartest experts on covid reside on FS :dunno:

Or maybe the smartest of us on FS have been listening to actual experts the entire time 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

You seem mad and bitter about it.  That’s funny to me.  It’s also clear your stance is pro-vax.  Nothing wrong with that.  Why are you so embarrassed to admit it?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You seem mad and bitter about it.  That’s funny to me.  It’s also clear your stance is pro-vax.  Nothing wrong with that.  Why are you so embarrassed to admit it?

Aren’t we all pro vax in certain situations?

it’s the mass vaxx that are conspiracy theorists 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Maybe it would be a good time for the US to invade and take over? I think we could also snag Mexico by years end too :thumbsup:

You Americans, might want to re-think that. Our 2 ships, and 3 fighter planes are ready to strike, within 72 hours notice, so we can get the batteries and fuel into them. Please tread carefully. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Haha 2