Check your account email address ×

Are you “fully vaccinated”?

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

There was an excess mortality or more than 3M people in 2020. 

Have you seen what they're estimating for India just this year from the delta variant?

But, thank goodness, it could have been a lot worse. “I think if we didn’t come up during the Trump administration with the vaccine, you could have 100 million people dead, just like you had in 1917,” Trump said in an interview on Fox News that aired Saturday night.  

3M “excess” with 8B people?  Right, relatively unchanged.  And that ducking 3M number is absolute bullshit.  Absolute.

Also, pull up your sweat pants, it appears your TDS is showing.

Just now, akvanden said:

Hospitals have majority unvaccinated covid patients. Majority dying are unvaccinated. Boy do I feel stupid..... 

🎵Don’t stop believin’🎵
🎵Hold on to that feehehehhehelioin🎵

:lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

3M “excess” with 8B people?  Right, relatively unchanged.  And that ducking 3M number is absolute bullshit.  Absolute.

Also, pull up your sweat pants, it appears your TDS is showing.

Ok, if you say so. 

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not a soapbox, it’s a stage!!!!  And unless I’m mistaken, none of us are trying to “save lives”.  Just make people feel stupid that won’t admit they got duped by some shit propaganda about some miracle shit in a syringe.

Clearly, it’s working.  :lmao:

See that’s the thing , if you feel people are allowed to make their own choice you shouldn’t feel the need to make them feel “stupid”. That’s trying to impress your own opinion on others ie: SJW . You’ve become what you shame the most. Do better :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

See that’s the thing , if you feel people are allowed to make their own choice you shouldn’t feel the need to make them feel “stupid”. That’s trying to impress your own opinion on others ie: SJW . You’ve become what you shame the most. Do better :thumbsup:

I’m only making some feel stupid.  Well, to be fair, they should already feel stupid…they are just too stupid to know it.  :lol:

As for the rest, they can go about their business as long as they let me go about mine.  But, I’m always up for a fight to those that think I am their business.  :)

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m only making some feel stupid.  Well, to be fair, they should already feel stupid…they are just too stupid to know it.  :lol:

As for the rest, they can go about their business as long as they let me go about mine.  But, I’m always up for a fight to those that think I am their business.  :)

Just don’t turn into JT, cuz you’re slipping that way :thumbsup:

Just now, HSR said:

No, I am not.  I never thought people who felt they needed to protect themselves were stupid.  Still do not.  I just think we are all being misled about all of this.  Scratch that, I KNOW WE ARE.  And those loudly defending their choice to protect themselves are being used by those actively taking away the rights of others.

The divide being created is coming to a head.  I can’t fucking wait for an opportunity.  Until then, I’ll just be in here….blowing my load like the rest of everyone else.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

JT or Ace, telling me how “I feel.”  I’m told I feel “stupid.” 

I think that’s an argument you make (along with name calling) once you’ve run out of logical things to say? Not sure :dunno:

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Hospitals have majority unvaccinated covid patients. Majority dying are unvaccinated. Boy do I feel stupid..... 

7 hours ago, HSR said:

And yet here you are, pig piling.

"Stop calling people stupid, you idiot!"

7 hours ago, HSR said:

And you are turning into another condescending Smales....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snake said:

And yet here you are, pig piling.

"Stop calling people stupid, you idiot!"

And you are turning into another condescending Smales....

So now you're putting words in my mouth,perfect :lol:

Just how is me conversing with Z "pig piling" I've taken zero stance,was just pointing out the hypocrisy.

I'm sorry I triggered you(although you're always triggered it seems) 

12 hours ago, HSR said:

I've tried to point this out in the past. It's not worth your time :bc:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

So now you're putting words in my mouth,perfect :lol:

Just how is me conversing with Z "pig piling" I've taken zero stance,was just pointing out the hypocrisy.

I'm sorry I triggered you(although you're always triggered it seems) 

:lol:

Are you sure?  

Just now, ckf said:

Ya, you the man. :lol:

It really is ironic to witness.

Different strokes for different folks :bc:

Zero self awareness

I prefer different rules for different fools:bc:

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“They are telling me my shot isn’t really a vaccine….and now, because I’m seeing some fishy shit everywhere, I’m starting to believe it!”

C14C2754-1635-4823-9E8F-D92A431521FF.gif

I thought you were a little older, but I got the height right :lol:

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

There's the tickle fest I knew would be there when I got back....

LOL. Open your eyes on that one Moe. How many here pig pile on those that chose to get the vax vs the anti-vaxers? 

I don't care if you choose to get the vaccine or not. But I don't claim that like some do here and then turn around and call you stupid for whatever you choose to do.

The anti SJW have now become just as bad as the ones on the other side.  That's funny, I don't care who you are. :lol:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I thought you were a little older, but I got the height right :lol:

She’s taller.  I’m meaner though.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

There's the tickle fest I knew would be there when I got back....

it’s adorable!

1 hour ago, ckf said:

LOL. Open your eyes on that one Moe. How many here pig pile on those that chose to get the vax vs the anti-vaxers? 

I don't care if you choose to get the vaccine or not. But I don't claim that like some do here and then turn around and call you stupid for whatever you choose to do.

The anti SJW have now become just as bad as the ones on the other side.  That's funny, I don't care who you are. :lol:

What is a “anti SJW”?  Somebody that believes these fucking leftist, agenda  driven twats need to be held accountable and puts them to task whenever and wherever they seem to arrive on the scene to spew their absolute horse shit…in the name of “the greater good”?

cuz…fuckin’ A brother!!!

2FC89D29-6480-43DB-A16B-085C74380B8E.gif

• Haha 1