Check your account email address ×

If you get sick from Covid and your not vaccinated don’t come to the hospital if it’s just the flu.

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

As soon as they start filling up the hospitals, then that would be a great comparison!

No it wasn't.

Yet there they are.... majority of the covid hospitalizations. NOT reported by your/others scapegoat MSM sites, but by the hospitals themselves as well as the state health depts. 

So go to the hospital because your sick and ask them not to test you? Who's the low IQ? Have you rebranded any new words today?

Leave it to a pansy like you to go to the hospital for a headache and sore throat 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If it’s no big deal stay home and tough it out.

Shouldn't a vaxed person do that?? Since they have no risk of dieing being vaxed..

Question, why would a fully vaxed person need to go to the hospital??

Since the vax "lessens the symptoms" as you have been prancing around the forum saying this for months now...:news:

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The ONLY thing that's changed in my life, is we don't go to restaurants. We get take-out. Ask me if I care that much. 

I hate your av pic. I hate you too. You're the worst speller on this entire site!! Your spelling makes me want to choke you the fuck out. 

Like I said the rest of your short life will be much better if you just open the closet door . I bet 80% of your anger will just disappear. 

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

No, like the overrun hospitals by the unvaccinated in Texas and Florida.

Can you tell them to stay at home and tough it out? Remind them it’s just like the flu, no big deal.

Still less than 1% of those that get sick you know just like before phizers greatest hit 

12 hours ago, ACE said:

Leave it to a pansy like you to go to the hospital for a headache and sore throat 

So now that you're admitting they are filling up, the next best thing to do is degrade those individuals....? Classic. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Still less than 1% of those that get sick you know just like before phizers greatest hit 

Great, the hospitals are filling up with the 1% which is blocking access to care for others. 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Like I said the rest of your short life will be much better if you just open the closet door . I bet 80% of your anger will just disappear. 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Who did you vote for again? Shut the fuck up you blow hard old fool 

What would make my anger disappear, would be whacking you across the face with a 5-D-Cell Maglite, and watching you spit out your faggotty chicklets. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What would make my anger disappear, would be whacking you across the face with a 5-D-Cell Maglite, and watching you spit out your faggotty chicklets. 

You know where I live you pathetic old cunt 

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You know where I live you pathetic old cunt 

I bet I made more today, than you'll make all month. I did so because I'm smarter than you. Also better than you. You're just a punk, who can't spell. You spell at retard-level. You are younger than me though, so ya' got that goin' for ya'. Now clean out that minority toilet bowl!!!  

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Great, the hospitals are filling up with the 1% which is blocking access to care for others. 

So now that you're admitting they are filling up, the next best thing to do is degrade those individuals....? Classic. 

"Don't get it, no one cares..."

Typical of the type...

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I bet I made more today, than you'll make all month. I did so because I'm smarter than you. Also better than you. You're just a punk, who can't spell. You spell at retard-level. You are younger than me though, so ya' got that goin' for ya'. Now clean out that minority toilet bowl!!!  

Again with your blowhard bullshit no one buys

More often, however, bragging about one's qualities and achievements, far from being a sign of confidence and self-belief, is a sign of insecurity and self-doubt.

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

$25k. Left shoe.

Liar.. :lol:

• Haha 1

Uh ha except they all have covid wings and when those are full they haul them other places. Just like in your state they have covid only care facility's that they move you to if need be . The one in St Paul is a old nursing home that has been covid only transfers for about a yr now . There are no regular hospitals that are covid only .  you know this by now . 

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Again with your blowhard bullshit no one buys

More often, however, bragging about one's qualities and achievements, far from being a sign of confidence and self-belief, is a sign of insecurity and self-doubt.

OK, but can I hit ya' with the MAGLITE?????

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

OK, but can I hit ya' with the MAGLITE?????

Only if you want me to take it out of your fagot hand and slam you in the face with it until you are quivering on the ground in a pile of bodily fluid . Sort of like your last trip to the dumpster at Sandy's except this fluid won't be white 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Only if you want me to take it out of your fagot hand and slam you in the face with it until you are quivering on the ground in a pile of bodily fluid . Sort of like your last trip to the dumpster at Sandy's except this fluid won't be white 

Oh wow, you're really on a roll tonight, SPELLING WHIZ!! 

How many toilets did you clean today that had minority shit caked on them???? 

How much did you make today, FAGGOT FACE?  

On 8/12/2021 at 4:25 PM, Mainecat said:

If it’s no big deal stay home and tough it out.

I did.....   What do you have to say about that?    

Ooops, sorry I didn't  I went to work. Because things were not shut down, there was no mandates, there were no restrictions.  My worst two days, were saturday and sunday, and while I did take it easy because I was sick, never once did I feel like I needed a hospital. 

Edited by WildMann
  • Like 1

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Oh wow, you're really on a roll tonight, SPELLING WHIZ!! 

How many toilets did you clean today that had minority shit caked on them???? 

How much did you make today, FAGGOT FACE?  

Have not looked at my fidelity account or any of my checking accounts in over a mo but not counting rents or investments I only made 7g this week . I took Thurs and Fri off. But assuming  my guys did not blow off the job they were suppose to wrap up today call it another  1800 after expenses so you may or may not have made more than me this week . But I really don't give a fuck less . But seeing as you are so fucking worried there it is . 

And again I have never pretended to spell for shit or even care less . Yet you on the other hand constantly pretend to be straight and wealthy.  And worse I honestly think you think people believe you are anything but a broke ass angery at the world for not giving you the breaks every one else got bitter old man 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Have not looked at my fidelity account or any of my checking accounts in over a mo but not counting rents or investments I only made 7g this week . I took Thurs and Fri off. But assuming  my guys did not blow off the job they were suppose to wrap up today call it another  1800 after expenses so you may or may not have made more than me this week . But I really don't give a fuck less . But seeing as you are so fucking worried there it is . 

And again I have never pretended to spell for shit or even care less . Yet you on the other hand constantly pretend to be straight and wealthy.  And worse I honestly think you think people believe you are anything but a broke ass angery at the world for not giving you the breaks every one else got bitter old man 

Hey, nice reply, you fukkin faggot!! LMAO!! 

Post up documentation, or it's all BULLSHIT, which you're known for!! 

What did you NET this week, after all expenses, you lying fuck?