Check your account email address ×

Close more pipelines, Biden's a massive idiot

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep,  Every conservative pushes against spending.  Only democrats constantly support spending on their side and complain about it when it is a republican.  Also, they are constantly complaining about LOWERING TAXES.  What kind of moron complains when he is able to keep his money instead of letting the government take it to spend.

And never ever complain when a republican outspends democrats, because they are so called conservative.  

Remember how many years you cried about the auto bailouts?  Not one fucking peep about the more expensive farm bailout that was caused by tariffs.    

Tariffs are a tax.

38 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And never ever complain when a republican outspends democrats, because they are so called conservative.  

Remember how many years you cried about the auto bailouts?  Not one fucking peep about the more expensive farm bailout that was caused by tariffs.    

Tariffs are a tax.

Liar, I’m against spending on all sides.

get over yourself.

14 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Liar, I’m against spending on all sides.

get over yourself.

But you only cry like a little bitch when one side does it, just like emails. 

And somehow you tried to defend our states gas taxes with Trumps tax cuts, drunk again I guess.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 6:25 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Investments and pension plan has never looked healthier. Joe’s done well. 

I did well shorting oil during 2019 and into 2020 when we literally stopped using gas for months, aviation fuel being a whopper along with OPEC and less general production.  Wonder how many people here recall oil prices actually going negative one day?   (USO) 

Have made out even better going long oil since mid 2020

Now we're in limbo with Delta potentially slowing things down, but home heating oil season is coming... playing the daily moves now.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.  ;)

22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I did well shorting oil during 2019 and into 2020 when we literally stopped using gas for months, aviation fuel being a whopper along with OPEC and less general production.  Wonder how many people here recall oil prices actually going negative one day?   (USO) 

Have made out even better going long oil since mid 2020

Now we're in limbo with Delta potentially slowing things down, but home heating oil season is coming... playing the daily moves now.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.  ;)

Keep an eye on the swelling tire shortage. 

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Keep an eye on the swelling tire shortage. 

Have been, the rubber market is enormous, also work in automotive.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/09/what-to-know-about-the-looming-rubber-apocalypse.html

Maybe we should destroy more of the rain forest to grow corn... (sigh)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

But you only cry like a little bitch when one side does it, just like emails. 

And somehow you tried to defend our states gas taxes with Trumps tax cuts, drunk again I guess.

Bullshit.  I am against wasteful spending on both sides.  Again, what kind of moron votes in politicians that want HIGHER TAXES.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Bullshit.  I am against wasteful spending on both sides.  Again, what kind of moron votes in politicians that want HIGHER TAXES.

Did you happen to see how much the minority population grew in the USA, in the last census?  

Combine that with all the people that Trump alienated, and there's your answer. 

42 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you happen to see how much the minority population grew in the USA, in the last census?  

Combine that with all the people that Trump alienated, and there's your answer. 

Trump gained more votes than any other incumbent.  Biden won the wealthiest counties in America.  That doesn't seem to correlate with your statement.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

.No you're not. your posts here prove it.  

Trump's bailout that cost more than the auto bailout, his tariffs (taxes) that caused the need for the bailout and all you do is cheer.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Trump gained more votes than any other incumbent.  Biden won the wealthiest counties in America.  That doesn't seem to correlate with your statement.

And still lost, big deal he got second place after a record voter turnout.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Record turn-out, that's why Trump got more than any previous incumbent. 

Didn't mean shit, 'cause he still lost the EC, and popular vote. 

8 hours ago, racer254 said:

Yep,  Every conservative pushes against spending.  Only democrats constantly support spending on their side and complain about it when it is a republican.  Also, they are constantly complaining about LOWERING TAXES.  What kind of moron complains when he is able to keep his money instead of letting the government take it to spend.

Yup, arrogant self absorbed leftists ignore their self indulgent hypocrisy, 

find a spending program I’ve been in favor of or get over your hypocrisy 

8 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Tariffs are a tax.

racer is a phony. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

The facts are never on their side.  They have all kinds of opportunities to try and prove any spending program or tax that I favor, but you know, THEY CAN'T

The facts are both of you cried like little cunts for years about prior spending and bailouts, but have been silent about or nearly silent about a larger than the auto bailout, farm bailout (looks at racer) more spending in his first 3 years than the prior 4, trillions more in stimulus than the previous admin.   Where are the posts of you 2 constantly calling Trump names and criticizing his reckless spending? Post them up, YOU CAN'T.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

The facts are both of you cried like little cunts for years about prior spending and bailouts, but have been silent about or nearly silent about a larger than the auto bailout, farm bailout (looks at racer) more spending in his first 3 years than the prior 4, trillions more in stimulus than the previous admin.   Where are the posts of you 2 constantly calling Trump names and criticizing his reckless spending? Post them up, YOU CAN'T.

I think you need a reality check.  Your "facts" are just opinion.  I believe that I was the first one on here to put up the link to the EWG database. That's the Farm Subsidy database and who get the money.  Next, you should probably search back and look where I was against all the bullshit spending and instead I said to just cut the income taxes.  Trump spent, just like many others and I was against it.  Maybe you didn't read about it because it wasn't needed as everyone else was full of TDS .

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I think you need a reality check.  Your "facts" are just opinion.  I believe that I was the first one on here to put up the link to the EWG database. That's the Farm Subsidy database and who get the money.  Next, you should probably search back and look where I was against all the bullshit spending and instead I said to just cut the income taxes.  Trump spent, just like many others and I was against it.  Maybe you didn't read about it because it wasn't needed as everyone else was full of TDS .

Again you still are defending the same exact thing you cried about for years, you NEVER complained about Trump's spending near like you did before and you still support him in every post, that's your TDS.  

You saved a few dollars from a tax break so all the excess spending was given a pass.    

Despite his huge spending you still defend Trump and always say  "he got more votes than any other incumbent in history" "that's the point" if you were really that concerned about spending you would't have voted for him, you would have voted third party.

35 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Again you still are defending the same exact thing you cried about for years, you NEVER complained about Trump's spending near like you did before and you still support him in every post, that's your TDS.  

You saved a few dollars from a tax break so all the excess spending was given a pass.    

Despite his huge spending you still defend Trump and always say  "he got more votes than any other incumbent in history" "that's the point" if you were really that concerned about spending you would't have voted for him, you would have voted third party.

Did you vote for Biden?

36 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That's MC speak.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Whether you like it or not, trump was closest to 3rd party that had the ability to win.

His spending record says otherwise, so did his picks Bolton, Barr, and Pompeo, to name a few things.