Check your account email address ×

Close more pipelines, Biden's a massive idiot

6 hours ago, 1jkw said:

The facts are both of you cried like little cunts for years about prior spending and bailouts, but have been silent about or nearly silent about a larger than the auto bailout, farm bailout (looks at racer) more spending in his first 3 years than the prior 4, trillions more in stimulus than the previous admin.   Where are the posts of you 2 constantly calling Trump names and criticizing his reckless spending? Post them up, YOU CAN'T.

I’ve posted many links to wasteful government spending on both sides, you’re pathetic. 

57 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’ve posted many links to wasteful government spending on both sides, you’re pathetic. 

But you praise and defend one side constantly, even though that side actually spent more.    

Example, yeah it's Bushes fault, posting that list, crying about 30,000 emails, and not a peep about over 2 million, you're  pathetic for not realizing what a hack you are.

Edited by 1jkw

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

But you praise and defend one side constantly, even though that side actually spent more.    

Example, yeah it's Bushes fault, posting that list, crying about 30,000 emails, and not a peep about over 2 million, you're  pathetic for not realizing what a hack you are.

Link to me praising spending.

There’s no bigger hack here other than McLiair, I’m sure you miss snow rider and timeshare. 

image.thumb.jpeg.5e58b67f0c22a72a554e4bfeb795b85c.jpeg

Edited by Sleepr2

40 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Link to me praising spending.

There’s no bigger hack here other than McLiair, I’m sure you miss snow rider and timeshare. 

image.thumb.jpeg.5e58b67f0c22a72a554e4bfeb795b85c.jpeg

Link yourself to criticizing Bush or Trump like you have any dem.  

Just stay drunk and unoriginal  post memes and your lists, that's all you have, hack.

55 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Link yourself to criticizing Bush or Trump like you have any dem.  

Just stay drunk and unoriginal  post memes and your lists, that's all you have, hack.

Criticized their spending and trumps Gun control shit too, you’re too invested in your self-absorbed defense if anything leftist to see it, 

are you and McLiair related?  

image.thumb.jpeg.1350e0cb84546e89ab7fe66c6747960b.jpeg

Edited by Sleepr2

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Criticized their spending and trumps Gun control shit too, you’re too invested in your self-absorbed defense if anything leftist to see it, 

are you and McLiair related?  

image.thumb.jpeg.1350e0cb84546e89ab7fe66c6747960b.jpeg

More memes from the hack.

10 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Still waiting for the link to me advocating any spending.

if not for double standards you’d have no standards at all 

Still waiting for you to answer the questions I asked. 

Still waiting for you to link where you condemned even higher spending in the same manner you did the lower.  

You have no standards, except maybe drunk and drunker, never an original thought in your alcohol soaked hack brain.

31 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Still waiting for you to answer the questions I asked. 

Still waiting for you to link where you condemned even higher spending in the same manner you did the lower.  

You have no standards, except maybe drunk and drunker, never an original thought in your alcohol soaked hack brain.

Should be easy to post a list of all the spending programs I support.

unless you’re as much of a liar as MCliar

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Apparently, you have to actively post against the program in order for him to believe you don't support it.  LOL

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I posted my states gas prices due to gas taxes and you go off on Trump's tax cuts, but never mention his debt and deficit, real concern for spending right there.

If you weren't such a drunken dolt you would understand that you you screamed into a megaphone about one sides spending and barely make a peep on the other sides.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Apparently, you have to actively post against the program in order for him to believe you don't support it.  LOL

No what you need to do is complain with equal vigor, example you cried for years about the auto bailouts like they were the worst thing to ever happen, but you do nothing but support the guy who spent more on the farm bailouts that he caused the need for in the first place.  

I don't care if you posted who got the money you still 100% support the guy who outspent the previous admin.

32 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No what you need to do is complain with equal vigor, example you cried for years about the auto bailouts like they were the worst thing to ever happen, but you do nothing but support the guy who spent more on the farm bailouts that he caused the need for in the first place.  

I don't care if you posted who got the money you still 100% support the guy who outspent the previous admin.

You really don't have a clue do you?  100% support.  Good keep believing it.  It's funny how I know and research where and what the money goes for.  I guarantee you had no idea that the database actually existed until I posted the link.  Did you go and find your closest farmer and figure out who go the money and why?  I bet not.

Edited by racer254

Close pupeli that you said you wouldn't during campaign.  Then when gas prices go high, demand these other countries kick up production.  Lol

His voters aren't off the hook eiy, they're just as dumb as him.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I have, many times to show MCLiar that spending needs to be cut before taxes raised.

1joke ignores that though. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

You really don't have a clue do you?  100% support.  Good keep believing it.  It's funny how I know and research where and what the money goes for.  I guarantee you had no idea that the database actually existed until I posted the link.  Did you go and find your closest farmer and figure out who go the money and why?  I bet not.

Actually my next door neighbor who pastured his cattle on my land and took hay from my land did discuss how much money he got from a federal support program, it wasn't enough he sold his cattle and got a job.  I bought a differential from southern Pa. the guy raised corn, but his neighbors were bean farmers and not happy about how much the tariffs cost them and how little money they got, and it showed in Trump's vote tally.  

And yes 100% support, you voted for the exact person who not only put forth the bailout but caused the need for it, that is 100% support, keep voting for the same people that have proven they will spend like drunken sailors and expect a different result. I'm talking about Biden and Trump, there was a third choice but you put your 1 vote 100% of your support behind a proven spender. 

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

I have, many times to show MCLiar that spending needs to be cut before taxes raised.

1joke ignores that though. 

What did Trump's tax cuts have to do with Pa's. gas tax?

Yes and yet continually support the guy who spends more.   

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Actually my next door neighbor who pastured his cattle on my land and took hay from my land did discuss how much money he got from a federal support program, it wasn't enough he sold his cattle and got a job. 

How much did he get?  Did you get any rent from him?

25 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

What did Trump's tax cuts have to do with Pa's. gas tax?

Yes and yet continually support the guy who spends more.   

Still ignoring the man posts I made criticizing trumps spending and gun control stance along with his stupid space program eh? 

typical leftist liar.  

54 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How much did he get?  Did you get any rent from him?

It wasn't a lot, I don't remember exactly it was called milk support I think 6 or 7 hundred.  

No rent, on good years 100 to 150 square bails of hay, many years none. 

Now another farmer a few miles away does it gives us some round bails of first cutting and keeps all the second cutting. this year 20 last was 25.

43 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Still ignoring the man posts I made criticizing trumps spending and gun control stance along with his stupid space program eh? 

typical leftist liar.  

What names did you call Trump?  

Still tried to defend my states gas tax by bringing up Trump's tax cuts, yeah you are real hard on him.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

What names did you call Trump?  

Still tried to defend my states gas tax by bringing up Trump's tax cuts, yeah you are real hard on him.

Still got nutthin eh, where are all the post I made defending his spending? 

BTW, who makes the most profit on a gallon of gas?

Edited by Sleepr2

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Still got nutthin eh, where are all the post I made defending his spending? 

BTW, who makes the most profit on a gallon of gas?

Where are all your posts saying Trumpy is an asshole with all his reckless spending?  

How many thousand times did you post that list or say it's Bushes fault? 

6 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Where are all your posts saying Trumpy is an asshole with all his reckless spending?  

How many thousand times did you post that list or say it's Bushes fault? 

Still waiting for the post’s where I defend any spending…

haven’t you made enough of an ass of yourself for one lifetime? 

Edited by Sleepr2

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Still waiting for the post’s where I defend any spending…

haven’t you made enough of an ass of yourself for one lifetime? 

No you drunken fuck you haven't posted a single post making fun of Trump for his spending like you have for others, you are either too drunk or to stupid to see how  one sided you are.   

Talk about lack of self awareness, post that list, or yeah it's bushes fault, or a meme, maybe mcliar, you unoriginal hack.