Check your account email address ×

My dentist is Ace!!!!

…..at least that’s what he reminded me of when I asked him what he thought about this covid shit (it’s been 20 months since I saw him last). He went off!  He ain’t getting the poke and none of his staff are either….we used up most of my time talking about the idiocy and government overreach, then, he fired up the chainsaw, gave it to the hygienist who promptly went after the plaque and tarter that was covering my dick skinners!  The blood and shame streamed from my mouth and down my neck!

Note to self…don’t get the dental staff emotionally riled up until AFTER my teeth are cleaned.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

You don’t need to text me a pic after you leave the dentist.

55C8E55C-8E0C-4B35-B2E1-A47AD23B3328.gif

The chip fix in my front toof is wearing and he wants to remove and repair it.  Gold is so passé though.  I’m thinking stainless at this point.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

…..at least that’s what he reminded me of when I asked him what he thought about this covid shit (it’s been 20 months since I saw him last). He went off!  He ain’t getting the poke and none of his staff are either….we used up most of my time talking about the idiocy and government overreach, then, he fired up the chainsaw, gave it to the hygienist who promptly went after the plaque and tarter that was covering my dick skinners!  The blood and shame streamed from my mouth and down my neck!

Note to self…don’t get the dental staff emotionally riled up until AFTER my teeth are cleaned.

Last time I was in the dental hygienist and I were talking about teachers not wanting to go back.  She cleans teeth for how many people every day, working around their mouth and spit all day.  She has been working the whole time other than when Walz shut the down in spring 2020.  My dentist worked the whole time.

It was funny the first time I went there.  They phone screened me, came out and took my temperature, masks, whole nine yards.  This spring they didn't seem to care at all.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The chip fix in my front toof is wearing and he wants to remove and repair it.  Gold is so passé though.  I’m thinking stainless at this point.

jaws.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Anyone who actually understands the science is getting pretty frustrated at how the media and their followers have traded logic and science for emotions and scientism 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Did he say "pretty clean tbh" or "hit your gums oops" ???????