Check your account email address ×

Fuck I hate wasps

Happenned to me twice. Both where nests in boat trailers. Couldn’t hook the boats without getting stung by a bunch of them. Fuckers. :mad

• Like 1

i took out about 4 or 5 bee nests for my boss at his apartment buildings. never got stung once, i was like a boat from england mowing down the luftwaffe with my duel wielded RAID cans. some of them got close but i sniped them out of the sky

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yellow jackets always seem to tingle worse to me.  Maybe because they come in groups of 5 or 6!

I agree. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Why do they even exist? I understand the whole hunny bee thing, but wasps , yellow jackets ticks. Fucking useless.

My thoughts exactly.  Them and mosquitoes and ticks 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why do they even exist? I understand the whole hunny bee thing, but wasps , yellow jackets ticks. Fucking useless.

4 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

My thoughts exactly.  Them and mosquitoes and ticks 

Uugh...fuck those ticks.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i took out about 4 or 5 bee nests for my boss at his apartment buildings. never got stung once, i was like a boat from england mowing down the luftwaffe with my duel wielded RAID cans. some of them got close but i sniped them out of the sky

i almost fell off a 3 story building because of how much raid and bee killer was sprayed all over lol.

I got naild 3 times in the arm all with in a 3 inch space last week . Fuckers came flying out from a house as I ripped some siding off . I had to hurry up and get my ass to the ground . 

I get almost drunk when I get stung . That feeling you have when you feel like you are sinking in to your seat line that evey time . 

Hand was stiff for a solid 2 days 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I got naild 3 times in the arm all with in a 3 inch space last week . Fuckers came flying out from a house as I ripped some siding off . I had to hurry up and get my ass to the ground . 

I get almost drunk when I get stung . That feeling you have when you feel like you are sinking in to your seat line that evey time . 

Jesus 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

my coworker who was allergic to bees made a little act of how easy it is to rip off a board and kill an entire yellow jacket nest on a slanted roof. he motioned it would be as easy as opening a door and spraying febreeze :lol: "just like this"

we used a long 2x4 to open the board, when they calmed down someone else threw a bee nest grenade  in to opening, slowed them down enough for me to get on the roof and close in with 2 brand new cans of raid and a few more bee nest grenades. after i shot down all the interceptors a point blank shot of raid right on the nest covered the entire nest in foam. that's when you can dislodge it with a shovel like i did and throw it into the bushes

youre not allowed back here until you kill that bee nest you fucking faggot

Edited by FrankieJames7

21 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

All dead lol. Thank God.  Wife is allergic 

My mother is allergic also.  One sting to the neck area and it’s off to the races!  I couldn’t imagine. Knew a guy that was allergic to poison plants once.  Ivy/oak/sumac would send him into intensive care.  Jesus!

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My mother is allergic also.  One sting to the neck area and it’s off to the races!  I couldn’t imagine. Knew a guy that was allergic to poison plants once.  Ivy/oak/sumac would send him into intensive care.  Jesus!

Yeah, thats not good. In all the years we've been here I've been stung every year. Her, not once. Her epipen is actually so old now its probably useless. Gotta get her another one lol. Im glad I'm not allergic to anything.  Can't imagine 

2 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

Yeah, thats not good. In all the years we've been here I've been stung every year. Her, not once. Her epipen is actually so old now its probably useless. Gotta get her another one lol. Im glad I'm not allergic to anything.  Can't imagine 

I’m lucky too.  All the pests and and poisons I’ve been subjected to have all just been a mild inconvenience for me.  The brown recluse bite scared me more than the bullet wound though!  Creepy fucking things!!!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m lucky too.  All the pests and and poisons I’ve been subjected to have all just been a mild inconvenience for me.  The brown recluse bite scared me more than the bullet wound though!  Creepy fucking things!!!

I remember when you mentioned that spider before and I googled it and its bites. Fuck me. I had a regular house spider bite me in the night once, left a small hole in my leg for a few weeks. 

Just now, snatchslayer said:

I remember when you mentioned that spider before and I googled it and its bites. Fuck me. I had a regular house spider bite me in the night once, left a small hole in my leg for a few weeks. 

Spiders are just horror movie creepy fucks.  I’m so glad I’m not in the south anymore.  Fucking black widows everywhere!!!

Fuck me....assholes have a giant nest in my maple 😡..

Funny thing is I went to start my saw and thats when the cunts came out of the mower lol. If I got saw going in a timely manner I would have got my ass handed to me from the cunts in the maple I was about to cut down😬😬😬😬