Check your account email address ×

Fuck I hate wasps

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My mother is allergic also.  One sting to the neck area and it’s off to the races!  I couldn’t imagine. Knew a guy that was allergic to poison plants once.  Ivy/oak/sumac would send him into intensive care.  Jesus!

When I was a kid I would get pretty bad around that stuff.  Eyes swell shut weezy hard to breath yellow puss oozing out for days . Corn fields when green also . But I kept playing on the woods and now just like most people a rash from ivy and poison oak and nothing from  sumac unless litteraly cutting it down all day no issue .I had to mow down about a acer of the shit last yr and my eyes were irritated a bit .so Imagine that my body created its own immunity to the stuff.  Funny how that works . 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

When I was a kid I would get pretty bad around that stuff.  Eyes swell shut weezy hard to breath yellow puss oozing out for days . Corn fields when green also . But I kept playing on the woods and now just like most people a rash from ivy and poison oak and nothing from  sumac unless litteraly cutting it down all day no issue .I had to mow down about a acer of the shit last yr and my eyes were irritated a bit .so Imagine that my body created its own immunity to the stuff.  Funny how that works . 

Isn’t it though.