Check your account email address ×

Gov. Death Sentence has killed off his margin of victory

Gov. Death Sentence has killed off his margin of victory

"Gov. DeSantis’ margin of victory in 2018 was 32,463. Florida’s COVID deaths, as of today (July 26), were 38,670. COVID has already killed off more Floridians than DeSantis won by in the governor’s race." 

Nice job, Ron

We spent our Biden bucks in Florida. It felt very American to spend the stimulant money in a state that was fully open. Went to Florida and Alabama twice during the scamdemic.  I refuse to go on vacation in a state that has stupid rules. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What is the point, what if he won by 1 vote and 2 people died (with co-morbidities, if course)?

This is just some dumb msm regurgitation doesn't mean anything.  Like always.

South Dakota never even had a mask mandate.  Florida didn't kill entire economies like new York and California did, and I'm guessing still came out better, if you can even believe the numbers anyways, which only a tool would.

55 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

DeSantis is seen as a threat to Mumbling idiot and his super tramp sidekick :news: 

Nailed it. They’ll be parading out the abused women and hookers shortly. If they haven’t already. Maybe I missed it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Nailed it. They’ll be parading out the abused women and hookers shortly. If they haven’t already. Maybe I missed it.

Full on Kavanaugh treatment coming SMH

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Full on Kavanaugh treatment coming SMH

Reports of him raping, sodomizing and mugging people from “marginalized groups” are being drawn up now.  High school “eye witnesses” are being interviewed for the job.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

We spent our Biden bucks in Florida. It felt very American to spend the stimulant money in a state that was fully open. Went to Florida and Alabama twice during the scamdemic.  I refuse to go on vacation in a state that has stupid rules. 

I hope the anti- Florida keeps up and discourages a bunch of sissy faggots from visiting.  It will make it even more pleasurable this winter.  

• Like 1