Check your account email address ×

What is "Privilege"

42 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

image.thumb.png.0d71f75139ccde5fb68e17a376259049.png

Interesting perspective considering that by pure definition this is accurate, however, it is not the commonly understood context or intent of the definition in today's class divisive society (i.e "white privilege").  

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i am about half illegal immigrant. but the other half owns this land and is not illegal immigrant

No Franklin, the other half sold their land for pennies on the dollar and joined the USA. You're American!!

8 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i am about half illegal immigrant. but the other half owns this land and is not illegal immigrant

Show all of us your land titles proving you own it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Yup, he believes that lie which is very sad.

I'm laughing because he's trying to sound smart but typed 25 years,,,,  

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Indians first aquired these western continents 25 years ago and was never russias so it's ours

They really should make you idiots stay in school longer, before you all start your careers as crackheads and welfare cases.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Frankie even if the gooberment GAVE you 20 acres of land wherever you wanted in Alaska what would you do with it???I'm guessing you'd sell it pronto.Sorta like your ancestors did.

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Frankie even if the gooberment GAVE you 20 acres of land wherever you wanted in Alaska what would you do with it???I'm guessing you'd sell it pronto.Sorta like your ancestors did.

Whenever they give them money there’s not a used quad or sled left to be bought. Then they’re broke again 

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

Whenever they give them money there’s not a used quad or sled left to be bought. Then they’re broke again 

Yup,,,back in the 70's the government offered money to "buy status" where natives could sell their status cards,,,and many many did, giving up their "rights". They got the rights back though,,,,Indian givers :lol:

1 hour ago, Tommcat said:

They really should make you idiots stay in school longer, before you all start your careers as crackheads and welfare cases.

you should make the world a better place and kill yourself you retarded know nothing american faggot