What is "Privilege"

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

You can give people things but it doesn’t mean they’re competent enough to manage it. In fact it often just makes things worse 

Very true

38 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

lol, i meant to say 25,000 so you got me

I understand, it’s hard to get facts right when you’re pretending to be smarter than everyone, when you are it’s easy. Don’t give up though 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, ACE said:

You can give people things but it doesn’t mean they’re competent enough to manage it. In fact it often just makes things worse 

Many are only 1 pay raise away from totally fucking up their life.

22 hours ago, ACE said:

Whenever they give them money there’s not a used quad or sled left to be bought. Then they’re broke again 

I,ve worked in the canadian north, in Yellowknife, and Iqaluit. I couldn,t believe my eyes when we arrived in early December, l looked out into the bay, and all kinds of boats and Yamaha outboard motors, frozen solid in the ice. At least every second house had a broken down 4 wheeler, and a couple of sleds, that seemed to be parts machines, for anyone that needed to get another one running. Terrible waste of government handouts.

To try and control the daily drunks, alcohol could not be bought by a private individual at the local liquor store. It only sold to establishments with a liquor licence. The last time I was in Iqaluit, the legion had just lost its liquor licence for 2 weeks for serving drunks when they should have been cut off, after a couple of drinks.  

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I,ve worked in the canadian north, in Yellowknife, and Iqaluit. I couldn,t believe my eyes when we arrived in early December, l looked out into the bay, and all kinds of boats and Yamaha outboard motors, frozen solid in the ice. At least every second house had a broken down 4 wheeler, and a couple of sleds, that seemed to be parts machines, for anyone that needed to get another one running. Terrible waste of government handouts.

To try and control the daily drunks, alcohol could not be bought by a private individual at the local liquor store. It only sold to establishments with a liquor licence. The last time I was in Iqaluit, the legion had just lost its liquor licence for 2 weeks for serving drunks when they should have been cut off, after a couple of drinks.  

You sure you aren't talking about western AK? sure sounds like it!

• Haha 1