Check your account email address ×

POLITICO-Harvard poll: Most Americans believe Covid leaked from lab

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Given there were workers at the lab who died in November 2019, it's likely accidental.  There's a strong likelihood those folks were "patient zero."

Yup 

Man made coding, before mutations, and they had a vaccine already in process in the fall of 2019. They for sure knew what they were fucking with. While I’d be more pissed off if it was intentional, because we were funding the shit anyway, it’s still on them that it got out. No doubt about it, IMO. 

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Ignore it? They literally did everything they could to squash all talk about it. Speaks VOLUMES. Why would our own country try to hide this information from us? Why were we founding research in that lab? 

We will most likely never find out, period. 

See answer below. Libs/Dems=same thing.

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

leaked from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada when the 2 Chinese Spy's were turfed.

Yep, very good possibility, especially since Trudeau is suing the House of Commons to keep things hidden. Anyone with brains would think Trudeau and the Libs are complicit, at least to some extent.

Trudeau suing the House of Commons to keep lab firings secret.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-suing-the-house-of-commons-to-keep-lab-firings-secret

I never realized just how corrupt our officials were, until the last few years. 

I hope every fukkin one of them ends up in hand-cuffs. 

Nixon-Watergate

Clinton-Lewinsky

God only knows how much shit has gone on RECENTLY.   

5 hours ago, Matt said:

Given there were workers at the lab who died in November 2019, it's likely accidental.  There's a strong likelihood those folks were "patient zero."

I agree.  And I think Fauci and the CDC was involved in funding the research, and now a pandoras box has opened, and if the world knew that this was a man made virus from the get go, all hell would break loose, so now its just about controlling the narrative.

• Thanks 1