Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

Just looked at the points....i got a grand total of 30 yesterday...slipped 3 places in the standings and lost the forum lead to crockpot. :wall:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Just looked at the points....i got a grand total of 30 yesterday...slipped 3 places in the standings and lost the forum lead to crockpot. :wall:

I scored a whopping 29 points last night and stayed nicely ensconced in 60th place. :lol:

• Like 2

I scored 62 points. Still sitting at 77th.

Highest scorer was only 83.

18 people never entered picks.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

I scored 62 points. Still sitting at 77th.

Highest scorer was only 83.

18 people never entered picks.

Angry Ginger missed his picks a few weeks ago and said fuck it. 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Angry Ginger missed his picks a few weeks ago and said fuck it. 

I should probably do that myself.

If you look at the leaders, some have already picked some of the top guys 4-5 times. Things will definitely change as the season progresses :bc: 

• Like 2

Danica was thinking of you CKF, when see made reference to being on the bottom. From her FB page.

"I promised I wouldn’t be on the bottom when it came to the end, and sure enough I go to the back saying I didn’t want to be on the bottom, but you have to race and go where the momentum goes. It is what it is. It was crazy. We got the car better early on in the race and were able to kind of get in there, but still not quite enough. Not enough. We were in the mix, though.”

• Like 1

Lewis Hamilton tempted by future NASCAR move

Lewis Hamilton says he would relish switching to NASCAR 'in the future' but reiterated his sole focus on Formula 1 and his hunt for race wins and world titles.

The Mercedes driver has frequently expressed his passion for other motorsport series outside of F1, including MotoGP and NASCAR, and feels if the opportunity and situation would be right he would be thrilled to 'have a closer look' and try his hand at NASCAR.

The British driver has repeated his sentiment that he is purely concentrating on his current F1 charge as he hunts a fourth world championship.

"NASCAR is a really cool series and maybe sometime in the future I'd love to have a closer look at it," Hamilton said. "Right now I'm solely focused on Formula One and achieving more wins and Championships so I need to be on my very best form without distraction. Formula One is the pinnacle of motorsport and although I admire all those racing in Indy 500, it's not in my game plan to drop F1 for anything else."

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Lewis Hamilton says he would relish switching to NASCAR 'in the future' but reiterated his sole focus on Formula 1 and his hunt for race wins and world titles.

The Mercedes driver has frequently expressed his passion for other motorsport series outside of F1, including MotoGP and NASCAR, and feels if the opportunity and situation would be right he would be thrilled to 'have a closer look' and try his hand at NASCAR.

The British driver has repeated his sentiment that he is purely concentrating on his current F1 charge as he hunts a fourth world championship.

"NASCAR is a really cool series and maybe sometime in the future I'd love to have a closer look at it," Hamilton said. "Right now I'm solely focused on Formula One and achieving more wins and Championships so I need to be on my very best form without distraction. Formula One is the pinnacle of motorsport and although I admire all those racing in Indy 500, it's not in my game plan to drop F1 for anything else."

Well that would be interesting.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Hes to stuck up and boring for Nascar....Nascar already has Jimmie boring Johnson anyway.

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

He has more personality then 2/3rds the Cup field, combined.

Guess I don't have a thing for Englishman.

40 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Former francecar driver  Greg Biffle a alleged  peeping tom  ??  http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2017/story/_/id/19805154/biffle-sued-hidden-cameras-home   :read:

Well that's weird.....thought the maids were stealing but videoed his ex and her mother and showed people....hmmmmmm.

42 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well that's weird.....thought the maids were stealing but videoed his ex and her mother and showed people....hmmmmmm.

Like you wouldn't. :lmao::bc:

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

Stewart - Hass Racing could look a bit different next year.   http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2017/story/_/id/19805920/stewart-haas-racing-look-bit-different-2018    :read:

Find a upcoming/underrated driver for Patrick's seat for a year or two and see what they can do.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Find a upcoming/underrated driver for Patrick's seat for a year or two and see what they can do.  

Need to find sponsorship for the 10 if you do that....like her or not Danica attracts sponsors.