Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

They have been talking about staying hydrated as being a major concern.

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah I was watching some of the coverage last night and it looked like it was pretty steamy down there.

Bet its very humid...made the mistake of going to this race once many moons ago with my dad...it was brutal.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah I was watching some of the coverage last night and it looked like it was pretty steamy down there.

I don't know how people live in Fla in the summer. I've been in Miami in June and it's way too hot for me. I don't think you can ride a motorcycle. You need air conditioning all the time.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Bet its very humid...made the mistake of going to this race once many moons ago with my dad...it was brutal.

Just now, 2strokemerc said:

I don't know how people live in Fla in the summer. I've been in Miami in June and it's way too hot for me. I don't think you can ride a motorcycle. You need air conditioning all the time.

I absolutely hate weather like that.

• Like 2

I just messaged my dad to ask him when it was when we went to the summer race at Daytona...he says the yr that nobody won ....Greg Sacks...lol...he didnt remember the year..... i had to look it up....says 85.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Netflix show about Pablo Escobar and The Medellin and Cali Cartels.

Oh i will have to look that up.,..is it a series or a documentary?

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Oh i will have to look that up.,..is it a series or a documentary?

Series...two seasons so far and we just finished the last episode...really good. :bc:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Series...two seasons so far and we just finished the last episode...really good. :bc:

Nice...i will look it up, :bc:

• Like 1

Jr, Stenhouse, Logano     ??

Each driver I've only used once so far. Tempted to change out Logano for Austin Dillon.

Made a deal with myself on the way home tonight that if Danica qualified 18th or worse I would pick her. better than 18th it was a maybe, Inside the top 10, no way......lol

She's only a good pick if she starts in the back and half the field crashes out.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Jr, Stenhouse, Logano     ??

Each driver I've only used once so far. Tempted to change out Logano for Austin Dillon.

Made a deal with myself on the way home tonight that if Danica qualified 18th or worse I would pick her. better than 18th it was a maybe, Inside the top 10, no way......lol

She's only a good pick if she starts in the back and half the field crashes out.

I'd keep Logano if I had only picked him once, but Daytona is a crap shoot. I almost went with Danica, but she fucked me last week (I wish) :lol:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Is the Pepsi 400 on at 730?

No but the coke zero 400 is on and it's damn nice with the breeze rolling through the garage. :bc:

20170701_192318.jpg

Edited by Reevester
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Is the Coke Zero on at 730? Wasn't it called the Pepsi 400 years ago.

Believe so....used to be The Firecracker 400 which is really cool.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Is the Coke Zero on at 730? Wasn't it called the Pepsi 400 years ago.

Green flag is at 7:55. Yes, it used to be the Pepsi 400.

I was going to take Menard but didn't....they just said he has finished in the Top 10 at both plate races this year.....dammit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'd keep Logano if I had only picked him once, but Daytona is a crap shoot. I almost went with Danica, but she fucked me last week (I wish) :lol:

:lmao: