Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

16 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Replace DW who's time has long past.

replace gordon, i'm sick of listening to him talking about his boy friend jimmy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

hard to not talk about the goat when he's kicked everyones ass for as long as he has,  he might even pass JG on the all time list.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

At least we don't have to listen to them for the 2nd half of the season.

On a different theme any ideas for JGR's poor showing? I'm wondering if they've been caught doing something that NASCAR didn't approve of? I seem to remember the Penske teams going for a crap after a rules infraction (rear axle/suspension mounting?) a couple of seasons ago.

If 1 or 2 of the JGR teams were struggling & the other 2 doing well, that would seem normal, but all 4 teams not doing well?

25 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Replace DW who's time has long past.

Yes so I never have to listen to "boogety, boogety boogety" again. Was funny the first time but the last two hundred times is too much redneck for me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2strokemerc said:

Yes so I never have to listen to "boogety, boogety boogety" again. Was funny the first time but the last two hundred times is too much redneck for me.

Couldn't have said it better!

16 minutes ago, revrnd said:

On a different theme any ideas for JGR's poor showing? I'm wondering if they've been caught doing something that NASCAR didn't approve of? I seem to remember the Penske teams going for a crap after a rules infraction (rear axle/suspension mounting?) a couple of seasons ago.

If 1 or 2 of the JGR teams were struggling & the other 2 doing well, that would seem normal, but all 4 teams not doing well?

I think everyone else has caught / past them in terms of tech / HP. What's strange is that Truex has been running so well with the same equipment as the other JGR cars :dunno:

• Like 1

For those of you who hear them talk about a shaker rig, post rig, or tie down rig, here is a good video of one running with a dirt late model on it.

Oddly enough, this is also one of the things wrong with dirt racing today.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

Busch should have at least 3 wins under his belt....hes had some bad luck....Suaerez has run good for a rookie....kenseth has been so so.....Hamlin has shit the bed.

Hey, I don't mind redneck either, it's just hearing the same yammering from DW every start is nonsense. 

Mikey & Chris Myers don't add much to the coverage either. Maybe they should have Chocolate Myers on instead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

Hey, I don't mind redneck either, it's just hearing the same yammering from DW every start is nonsense. 

Mikey & Chris Myers don't add much to the coverage either. Maybe they should have Chocolate Myers on instead.

If you listen to chocolate myers enough he gets old faster then dw imo...they all have their own schtick.

3 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I like his radio show on Sirius radio :thumb:

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

Nascar needs more redneck....go watch f1 if you want proper english.

GOD I can't stand watching any F1 coverage. Those guys could be covering cricket or Wimbleton the way they go on.

Just now, Dave said:

If you listen to chocolate myers enough he gets old faster then dw imo...they all have their own schtick.

I guess I just haven't listened to him enough yet. DW on the other hand...........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I guess I just haven't listened to him enough yet. DW on the other hand...........

Anyone old enough to remember Bob Jenkins & Larry Nuber doing the races on ESPN? Got a flashback to them during the 600 rain delay when they showed the Talledega race that Davey Allison won.

Just now, revrnd said:

Anyone old enough to remember Bob Jenkins & Larry Nuber doing the races on ESPN? Got a flashback to them during the 600 rain delay when they showed the Talledega race that Davey Allison won.

I remember Jenkins, but not Nuber :dunno:  Ken Squire is still one of my favorites :good: 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I remember Jenkins, but not Nuber :dunno:  Ken Squire is still one of my favorites :good: 

Checking w/ Wiki', Nuber died in 2000 (I knew that he had passed away). I see that DW retired from driving @ the end of the 2000 season. A lot has changed since then. Maybe time to retire. Not that I'm thrilled that Jeffy is in the booth.

11 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Bob jenkins was horrible

3 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Checking w/ Wiki', Nuber died in 2000 (I knew that he had passed away). I see that DW retired from driving @ the end of the 2000 season. A lot has changed since then. Maybe time to retire. Not that I'm thrilled that Jeffy is in the booth.

Jeff is better then i thought he was gonna be.