Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

21 minutes ago, Dave said:

Jeff is better then i thought he was gonna be.

:iagree:  At least he can relate to what the current cars drive like, DW not so much.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ive stopped listening to nascar radio cause of him. :lol:

:dave:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

:iagree:  At least he can relate to what the current cars drive like, DW not so much.

Danica cant relate to how current cars drive... :news:

Just now, Dave said:

DW ftw! :)

DW hasn't driven a car in over 15 years. At least Danika can remember the sensation of hitting the wall at 150 mile an hour :lol:

• Like 1

Maybe she will hawk her wine in a hospitality tent :lol:

Danica Patrick launches wine brand

Danica Patrick has taken her love of wine and food and poured it into the bottle of her own brand, Somnium, which means "to dream" in Latin. In April, the first vintage, a 2014 cabernet sauvignon, was released as a small lot allocation of 210 cases.

Somnium will debut at Auction Napa Valley 2017 as part of the e-lot auction. General Manager Tracy Smith and Winemaker Aaron Pott will lead the first public tasting from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Thursday, June 1 at Acme Fine Wines in St. Helena. Call (707) 963-0440 to RSVP for tasting.

Patrick visited Napa Valley in 2006, and had a chance meeting with Pott. The two bonded over racing and wine. In 2009 Patrick bought property on Howell Mountain. In 2011, six acres of the 24-acre parcel were planted. In 2016 half an acre was grafted over to cabernet franc and petit verdot. "I had this dream and Aaron became a big part of making it a reality. I knew I could trust that everything would be done with the intent of having an amazing wine. From planting the right grapes to selecting the right rootstock and farmers," Patrick said.

Pina Vineyard Management has been tending the vines since the beginning together with Pott.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe she will hawk her wine in a hospitality tent :lol:

Danica Patrick launches wine brand

Danica Patrick has taken her love of wine and food and poured it into the bottle of her own brand, Somnium, which means "to dream" in Latin. In April, the first vintage, a 2014 cabernet sauvignon, was released as a small lot allocation of 210 cases.

Somnium will debut at Auction Napa Valley 2017 as part of the e-lot auction. General Manager Tracy Smith and Winemaker Aaron Pott will lead the first public tasting from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Thursday, June 1 at Acme Fine Wines in St. Helena. Call (707) 963-0440 to RSVP for tasting.

Patrick visited Napa Valley in 2006, and had a chance meeting with Pott. The two bonded over racing and wine. In 2009 Patrick bought property on Howell Mountain. In 2011, six acres of the 24-acre parcel were planted. In 2016 half an acre was grafted over to cabernet franc and petit verdot. "I had this dream and Aaron became a big part of making it a reality. I knew I could trust that everything would be done with the intent of having an amazing wine. From planting the right grapes to selecting the right rootstock and farmers," Patrick said.

Pina Vineyard Management has been tending the vines since the beginning together with Pott.

Racing one minute

Hocking bath bombs....wine and cheese the next.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dave said:

Racing one minute

Hocking bath bombs....wine and cheese the next.

Wait till you see your avatar from that bet we made :lmao:

Dover post-race penalties announced

NASCAR released the Post-Event Penalty Report for Dover International Speedway. There was only three infractions:

Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series

Infraction Date: 6/4/2017 (race)
Team: #18
Infraction: Safety Sections 10.9.10.4.c: Tires and Wheels; 12.5.2.6.3.c Minimum Safety Penalty
Note: Improperly installed wheel. Wheel came off vehicle following a pit stop.
Penalty: Crew chief (Adam Stevens), tire changer (Jacob Seminara) and tire carrier (Kenneth Barber) have been suspended from all NASCAR Series Championship Points Events through July 3, 2017.

NASCAR XFINITY Series

Infraction Date: 6/3/2017 (post-race inspection)
Team #19
Infraction: Safety Sections 10.9.10.4: Tires and Wheels Note: Lug nut(s) not properly installed.
Penalty: Crew chief (Matt Beckman) has been fined $5,000.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Dover post-race penalties announced

NASCAR released the Post-Event Penalty Report for Dover International Speedway. There was only three infractions:

Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series

Infraction Date: 6/4/2017 (race)
Team: #18
Infraction: Safety Sections 10.9.10.4.c: Tires and Wheels; 12.5.2.6.3.c Minimum Safety Penalty
Note: Improperly installed wheel. Wheel came off vehicle following a pit stop.
Penalty: Crew chief (Adam Stevens), tire changer (Jacob Seminara) and tire carrier (Kenneth Barber) have been suspended from all NASCAR Series Championship Points Events through July 3, 2017.

NASCAR XFINITY Series

Infraction Date: 6/3/2017 (post-race inspection)
Team #19
Infraction: Safety Sections 10.9.10.4: Tires and Wheels Note: Lug nut(s) not properly installed.
Penalty: Crew chief (Matt Beckman) has been fined $5,000.

That is pretty harsh considering the gun was in reverse and it wasn't an attempt to speed up the stop.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That is pretty harsh considering the gun was in reverse and it wasn't an attempt to speed up the stop.

:iagree:  There was some talk of cutting them some slack because of that. In the end they decided to follow the rule book :dunno:

On 6/6/2017 at 10:59 PM, Dave said:

Jeff is better then i thought he was gonna be.

agree. Jeff is settling in and doing much better than his first couple races.

I always liked Eli Gold.

I wish they'd can that Barbie doll that does the pitroad interviews.

I prefer listening to Chocolate on Sirius than that Clare B Lang. She is just nails on a chalkboard to me.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

agree. Jeff is settling in and doing much better than his first couple races.

I always liked Eli Gold.

I wish they'd can that Barbie doll that does the pitroad interviews.

I prefer listening to Chocolate on Sirius than that Clare B Lang. She is just nails on a chalkboard to me.

Eli Gold is very good.....believe he is the voice of Alabama Football.

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Truck from Texas on now....5 people in the stands.....wtf.

Nascar needs to get this figured out before the next TV contract is due.

• Like 1

Truex goes from the front row to the back because of an engine change....still working on my picks.

Kurt Busch, Kyle Larson and Jamie Mac.

Edited by Biggie Smails

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Truex goes from the front row to the back because of an engine change....still working on my picks.

Kurt Busch, Kyle Larson and Jamie Mac.

Ive changed my picks a few times already. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ive changed my picks a few times already. :lol:

The day is young.....I just looked at qualifying results and picked those 3  because I have only used each of them once. :bc:

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

The day is young.....I just looked at qualifying results and picked those 3  because I have only used each of them once. :bc:

I hope you have better luck with Kurt this week than I did last week :(

• Like 1