Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Harvick...WTF?

Larson....yes!!!!

Harvick sucked from the drop of the flag. He got some front end damage on a restart. He did find his way back inside the top 10 about 2/3 of the way to the end then he fell like a rock again.

Bowman was running good all day, blew a tire and dove on to pit road. Pit road violation. Finished 27th.

Dibenedetto was looking good then halfway he just slumped back around 15th and sat there to the end.

• Like 1

Fucking Newman...all the “experts” were talking him up and he ends where he usually does...should have known better. I had Larson and still finished 103 for the week...SMH.😂

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2021 at 6:52 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking Newman...all the “experts” were talking him up and he ends where he usually does...should have known better. I had Larson and still finished 103 for the week...SMH.😂

Jesus man, I just started doing this fantasy shit 2 weeks ago and even I know picking Newman is never a good idea. 

I'm pretty much fucked because I started my team a few weeks into the season, but I picked Larson for the win last week so I'm up to 620th in the r/NASCAR league :lol: 

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Jesus man, I just started doing this fantasy shit 2 weeks ago and even I know picking Newman is never a good idea. 

I'm pretty much fucked because I started my team a few weeks into the season, but I picked Larson for the win last week so I'm up to 620th in the r/NASCAR league :lol: 

I picked Larson as well...Harvick too but he just went backwards and finished there.

My main team (that I put thought into each pick) finished 73rd this week. So I'm now 1 spot ahead of Jimmy in 127th.  :lol:

And my team that I just randomly pick for no particular reason finished 31st and sits 3rd over all.

The wife is back to 4th with a 3rd for the week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

My main team (that I put thought into each pick) finished 73rd this week. So I'm now 1 spot ahead of Jimmy in 127th.  :lol:

And my team that I just randomly pick for no particular reason finished 31st and sits 3rd over all.

The wife is back to 4th with a 3rd for the week.

I’m pulling drivers from a hat the rest of the season. 😂

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Wildboer said:

In the pool him mentioned, we need to pick 3 per race and can only pick the same driver 5 times a season. So we are forced to pick the guys running mid pack and back, like Newman once in a while.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Truex, Logano, Reddick

Haven’t done my picks yet and want to take Harvick as he is great at Phoenix but SHR is running like shit this season.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haven’t done my picks yet and want to take Harvick as he is great at Phoenix but SHR is running like shit this season.

Ya, can't put your faith in Harvick this year like last. He, Amirola and Bowyer all ran well at Phoenix last year. We've hardly seen Amirola this season so far.

I wasn't sure about Reddick but he ran well there last year until he wrecked. Chase Elliot led the most laps then had mechanical failure. He will be good today again. I may have to make a change.

Kyle Busch is the best finisher at Phoenix.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Ya, can't put your faith in Harvick this year like last. He, Amirola and Bowyer all ran well at Phoenix last year. We've hardly seen Amirola this season so far.

I wasn't sure about Reddick but he ran well there last year until he wrecked. Chase Elliot led the most laps then had mechanical failure. He will be good today again. I may have to make a change.

Kyle Busch is the best finisher at Phoenix.

Almirola is a dud and I like Reddick a lot...dude is a hard charger and I love how he runs the wall at tracks like Homestead.👍🏼

3 minutes ago, small-bore said:

What's the hold up today?. Broadcast has been delayed. Is it raining?.

Scheduled to start at 3:30 so not sure.

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Truex, Logano, Reddick

My Logano and Truex picks are looking pretty good right now but I should have dumped Reddick. He peaked at 12th and has spent most of the day around 18-22.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1