Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

Just now, Blackstar said:

Its was. I caught a glimpse of the last crash and then missed the restart. People came to buy my sled with 5 to go.

I turned to look and MMA was on. Couldn't have been many cars left after Ty took out half the field.

Ya it was a uneventful finish....

Did you sell the sled at least?

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ya it was a uneventful finish....

Did you sell the sled at least?

:lol:

Yep, I listed it and had a message in under 5 minutes from this girl Kate. She kept messaging and messaging, "don't sell it, I'm trying to get there. " I said relax, I'll wait. She made it to my place around 8pm last night.

I had messages from at least 15 people inside of an hour.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yep, I listed it and had a message in under 5 minutes from this girl Kate. She kept messaging and messaging, "don't sell it, I'm trying to get there. " I said relax, I'll wait. She made it to my place around 8pm last night.

I had messages from at least 15 people inside of an hour.

That's good!

:bc:

With regards to Bubba, I've never had much love for him. I know he's been hacking around at RPM in questionable cars but there were very few glimmers of greatness there. He only managed a handful of top 5's in over 100 races. Even a blind dog finds a bone once in a while.

Personally I think he'll be a 15th place finisher but maybe he will show me something with better equipment.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dave said:

If they race it won't be till at least 8pm....radar is showing showers for awhile.

Crappy satellite receiver isn't working in my shop.   It was working last night, nothing today.

• Confused 1

Just now, Frostynuts said:

I don,t think so, he,s got a new one. For the statement above, I would assume she must of hooked up with another driver, again.

Ya no idea....was never a fan of her...highly overated

• Like 1