Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

48 minutes ago, Dave said:

You just said yourself others were tied into loops....case closed....anything else you say is meaningless and it was your type that got their panties in a knot...just as they do about most things. 

:bc:

11 out of 1,684 garages had knots. 1 out of those 11 had a hangmans knot. The garage Bubba's car was in was the only garage in the entire NASCAR circuit that had a hangmans knot. We know these numbers because NASCAR and the FBI did an investigation after the hangmans knot was reported. So you're upset that Bubba wallace didn't come out and tell people this information, which was discovered during the investigation, before the results of the investigation were even released.

Go ahead, move the goalposts again so you can stay mad over nothing dumbass.

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

11 out of 1,684 garages had knots. 1 out of those 11 had a hangmans knot. The garage Bubba's car was in was the only garage in the entire NASCAR circuit that had a hangmans knot. We know these numbers because NASCAR and the FBI did an investigation after the hangmans knot was reported. So you're upset that Bubba wallace didn't come out and tell people this information, which was discovered during the investigation, before the results of the investigation were even released.

Go ahead, move the goalposts again so you can stay mad over nothing dumbass.

Dumbass the knot was there the fall race the season before.

Bubba could have easily played it off as nbd but instead he went on Don Lemons show and many others and cried.

I'm not mad about anything....I just don't respect Bubba anymore and the sooner he's gone the better it will be for nascar.

16 minutes ago, Dave said:

Dumbass the knot was there the fall race the season before.

Bubba could have easily played it off as nbd but instead he went on Don Lemons show and many others and cried.

I'm not mad about anything....I just don't respect Bubba anymore and the sooner he's gone the better it will be for nascar.

Again, that information came out in the investigation, when the investigation came out Bubba and everyone else who wasn't looking for a reason to complain moved on.

You're dead wrong about the future of NASCAR too. The sport can't live on honkies like you forever, they need to attract a wider audience and cowing to the crowd that's still bitching about a simple misunderstanding ain't gonna do that.

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Again, that information came out in the investigation, when the investigation came out Bubba and everyone else who wasn't looking for a reason to complain moved on.

You're dead wrong about the future of NASCAR too. The sport can't live on honkies like you forever, they need to attract a wider audience and cowing to the crowd that's still bitching about a simple misunderstanding ain't gonna do that.

They had a wider audience....they need to go back to their grass roots and stay away from homo types like you who are never happy.

:lol:

As for the investigation ....it was over and Bubba was still on shows crying...

Edited by Dave

11 minutes ago, Dave said:

They had a wider audience....they need to go back to their grass roots and stay away from homo types like you who are never happy.

:lol:

As for the investigation ....it was over and Bubba was still on shows crying...

I'm not the one saying NASCAR is going down the tubes because of the PR handling of one incident. I've watched my whole life, and even though I never liked the confederate flag, I never boycotted over it like the whiny bitches who flipped out when it got banned. So stop bitching you little snowflake.

41 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm not the one saying NASCAR is going down the tubes because of the PR handling of one incident. I've watched my whole life, and even though I never liked the confederate flag, I never boycotted over it like the whiny bitches who flipped out when it got banned. So stop bitching you little snowflake.

Neither did I.....you are so quick to pass blame and be a victim all the time.

Your types are the snowflakes.

Edited by Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Dave said:

Neither did I.....you are so quick to pass blame and be a victim all the time.

Your types are the snowflakes.

WB is right...you’re the big fat baby huey  crying about everything.

3 minutes ago, small-bore said:

When is the second duel?. I thought both were tonight. I turned the channel for a couple of minutes then came back to some play's of the year nonsense.

It's on rain delay right now.