Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Agreed. He had the ear of Nascar and would have continued to do so.  I also think his fans would have transitioned over to his race teams and drivers more.  With the Bitch running the show it ruined the fan support of DEI.

It's a real shame what she did to DEI and the way she has treated his kids.... not sure  why either.

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I'm not sure that it died but it sure did change the atmosphere around the sport.

Had he stayed around for another 10 years would Nascar be in a different place than it is now?

I don't think it would have done much other then delay the change a few years.  

NASCAR started moving to 2 dates at their favorite boring 1.5 mile tracks, abandoning their "traditional" tracks down south, and making weekends at the track more affordable.

Then sign a tele deal where half the country or more can't even watch half the races...

And while we are at it, STILL let guys like Kryle run the Truck and Nationwide series on a regular basis...

Edited by racinfarmer

Can someone post when the race comes back on please? Our sports channel just left the race for other programming.

54 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Can someone post when the race comes back on please? Our sports channel just left the race for other programming.

Will do...they are under a lightning delay again. 

BTW Tyler Reddick started somewhere in the 20's and is up to 2nd...he loves this track and he won the last two Xfinity Titles there. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Was listening on Siriusxm. I had to pick the wife up at the airport in Toronto.

Impressive run by Reddick.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Was listening on Siriusxm. I had to pick the wife up at the airport in Toronto.

Impressive run by Reddick.

Yessir...Logano....not so much. 😂

What happened to Happy? They said he was coming fast. He was inside the top 10. Now he's back in the 20's.

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

What happened to Happy? They said he was coming fast. He was inside the top 10. Now he's back in the 20's.

Not sure what happened to him...he finished 26th one ahead of Logano who had problems early.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Good article and I'm glad he made it in....along with what's mentioned in the article he has also given a lot of young drivers a lot of help in moving up the ranks to Cup.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good article and I'm glad he made it in....along with what's mentioned in the article he has also given a lot of young drivers a lot of help in moving up the ranks to Cup.

Agreed. He was put in a tough spot and handeled it well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve always liked Ward Burton....

Agreed. It was hard not to root for the guy when he was behind the wheel. Love to listen to him talk too :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Agreed. It was hard not to root for the guy when he was behind the wheel. Love to listen to him talk too :bc:

Yeah that drawl of his is thick.🤣

His wildlife foundation does a lot of  good work...very cool.

http://www.twbwf.org/

• Like 1