Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

Stopped to talk to my buddy to see if he wanted to go up to the races Saturday Night.

He says " Maybe, Ken Schrader and Kenny Wallace are there. I got a call last week asking if I'd like to be on the pit crew for Schrader,  lol, fuck that. "

Huh? So did you mention my name? you couldn't text me? who do I call? I'll bring beer.

He's gonna check with the guy who called but its unlikely they are looking for anyone now.

Did I mention he smashed up that car he bought? I think he has a concussion.

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Stopped to talk to my buddy to see if he wanted to go up to the races Saturday Night.

He says " Maybe, Ken Schrader and Kenny Wallace are there. I got a call last week asking if I'd like to be on the pit crew for Schrader,  lol, fuck that. "

Huh? So did you mention my name? you couldn't text me? who do I call? I'll bring beer.

He's gonna check with the guy who called but its unlikely they are looking for anyone now.

Damn...he must have a concussion! 

20 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Found a old pic from when we were pitted next to him.  Seem to remember he had his son and a couple crew guys with him.  

P9210959_zpsfcd790e7.jpg

• Like 2

Newman, Suarez, Hamlin

Trying to save some guys...first time picking Newman.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Newman, Suarez, Hamlin

I did that last yr, by mid season I was so far back I lost interest. Just as I'll lose interest this yr as I start dropping 3 places each week with no one good left to pick.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I did that last yr, by mid season I was so far back I lost interest. Just as I'll lose interest this yr as I start dropping 3 places each week with no one good left to pick.

I'm there already so hopefully I can gain some spots down the stretch....it worked reasonably well last year. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Newman, Suarez, Hamlin

That's what I did last year and finished OK

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Go for the halfway money anf then drop out :bc:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That's what I did last year and finished OK

Go for the halfway money anf then drop out :bc:

Newman is a good wheelman....at some point he has to luck into a good finish. :green:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Newman is a good wheelman....at some point he has to luck into a good finish. :green:

He always ran the Whelan modified series in louden during race week up here, and kicked ass.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He always ran the Whelan modified series in louden during race week up here, and kicked ass.

I've seen it  once or twice when I was there .

• Like 1