Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

Rumors swirling about Petty partnering with Andretti from the Indycars and being Honda powered.

Announcement coming next week?

Hope they keep Bubba around and work with him to improve his driving talent.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Rumors swirling about Petty partnering with Andretti from the Indycars and being Honda powered.

Announcement coming next week?

Hope they keep Bubba around and work with him to improve his driving talent.  

They need to work on his head first....he has been posting all over social media about his depression issues. 

So a Honda powered NASCAR....interesting.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They need to work on his head first....he has been posting all over social media about his depression issues. 

So a Honda powered NASCAR....interesting.

Like I said, I hope they keep him around.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Natalie Decker crashed out again tonight....damn she is good at that.

I think she is like the northwoods WI Paul Menard with less backing.  

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Like I said, I hope they keep him around.

I think she is like the northwoods WI Paul Menard with less backing.  

Menard while obviously bankrolled by his dad still has a win or two to his credit...Decker is just awful.

Decker is being pushed into the big leagues way to fast , she needs to go back racing short tracks as often as money allows her.imo Menard used to show up at short track races with a decked out 18 wheel  carrier and crew , and get his ass handed to him by the local racers. Petty - Andretti - Honda rumors have been on and off for at least 4 years in francecar .  No doubt that Petty needs some cash + tech improvements, Gibbs offered up a Toyota package , the King sad NO. Honda as of today , has no single cam  V-8 engine that could pass the francecar  r&d or  team charter club chieftain$.  francecar has been courting  fiat- bundy  for a return , plus VW.  Maybe all three will jump in ??

• Like 1

If you guys want to wager I'll take Erik Jones....I was going to say Bowyer but that's cherry picking.....20 bucks?

12 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Decker is being pushed into the big leagues way to fast , she needs to go back racing short tracks as often as money allows her.imo Menard used to show up at short track races with a decked out 18 wheel  carrier and crew , and get his ass handed to him by the local racers. Petty - Andretti - Honda rumors have been on and off for at least 4 years in francecar .  No doubt that Petty needs some cash + tech improvements, Gibbs offered up a Toyota package , the King sad NO. Honda as of today , has no single cam  V-8 engine that could pass the francecar  r&d or  team charter club chieftain$.  francecar has been courting  fiat- bundy  for a return , plus VW.  Maybe all three will jump in ??

The race shop used to be right as you turned into the Menards headquarters in Eau Claire.  I think it is like a super duper clearance thing now.

I'm not sure how the Deckers fared in short track racing.  Something tells me so-so at best.  

6 hours ago, ckf said:

I just read a rumor that RPM was closing down :dunno:

RPM and NASCAR should be welcoming all comers right now.  Screw the team charter thing.  That is a bunch of BS.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you guys want to wager I'll take Erik Jones....I was going to say Bowyer but that's cherry picking.....20 bucks?

$20 with picking lineup based on where you are in the points? That seems fair to me even though I'm down in the points. Anyone else that wants to join in get their picks after us based on when they chime in?

17 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

either or. Im not picky. But if anyone thinks Im putting " I love cock" as my sig if I lose your fucking nuts.

you would fit in fine there is a few here like that

17 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

either or. Im not picky. But if anyone thinks Im putting " I love cock" as my sig if I lose your fucking nuts.

you would fit in fine there is a few here like that

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The race shop used to be right as you turned into the Menards headquarters in Eau Claire.  I think it is like a super duper clearance thing now.

I'm not sure how the Deckers fared in short track racing.  Something tells me so-so at best.  

RPM and NASCAR should be welcoming all comers right now.  Screw the team charter thing.  That is a bunch of BS.

Ive said this before when she first got an ARCA ride.

Ive seen her race in person at local tracks. She is as bad or worse than Danica. Just doesnt have that whiney bitchy attitude Danica has. She doesnt have alot of short track experience. And Ive never seen or heard of her doing good. Mid pack racer, with a higher end car. Though I dont recall her being a crash magnet or a weapon out there. Just average to below average at best. None of the Decker girls are much good.

Her family obviously has money, but clearly not Menard 'FUCK YOU money'.

As a matter of fact, Danica apparently used to be pretty damn good in carts. I dont know if the Deckers ever were in carts.

Edited by Legend
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Screw it. Cherry pick whoever you want. There will only be a couple of us and there are at least a handful of drivers with a good chance tonight.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Screw it. Cherry pick whoever you want. There will only be a couple of us and there are at least a handful of drivers with a good chance tonight.

So are we taking 3 drivers and then highest points win or pick one and highest finisher gets the loot? 

17 minutes ago, Legend said:

Ive said this before when she first got an ARCA ride.

Ive seen her race in person at local tracks. She is as bad or worse than Danica. Just doesnt have that whiney bitchy attitude Danica has. She doesnt have alot of short track experience. And Ive never seen or heard of her doing good. Mid pack racer, with a higher end car. Though I dont recall her being a crash magnet or a weapon out there. Just average to below average at best. None of the Decker girls are much good.

Her family obviously has money, but clearly not Menard 'FUCK YOU money'.

As a matter of fact, Danica apparently used to be pretty damn good in carts. I dont know if the Deckers ever were in carts.

I've noticed she's toned down her social media activity so thinking maybe the team said focus on racing more....it hasn't worked unfortunately as she seems like a nice personable young lady. 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've noticed she's toned down her social media activity so thinking maybe the team said focus on racing more....it hasn't worked unfortunately as she seems like a nice personable young lady. 

I dont really follow anybody on social media, but Ive seen some of her posts or stuff her PR people put up. Some of the comments are from some real freaky guys. Its gotta be damn hard being a woman thats half way decent looking in the public eye, especially in motorsports where people are so accessible.

That could be another reason why she has toned it down. IDK?

Wish her good luck, I always like to see WI people do good in racing, sports, etc. Hell Midwest people for that matter. I enjoy it when horseface wins a nascar race. Maybe just because I hope he will say something stupid or goofy....lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

Im sure many will bitch for awhile. Then they will get used to it like they did with Toyota.

The normal chevy - ford  yahoos. Honda has been making cars in the USA for decades. Hope they jump in , more might jump in also.  Honda is a very conservative run company, like Yamaha.

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So are we taking 3 drivers and then highest points win or pick one and highest finisher gets the loot? 

just one driver and whichever one of us has the best finish in the last stage wins?

• Like 1