Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Dumb..lets have a bunch of high speed cars putzing around an oval....no thx....road courses yes.

yeah no point in challenging the drivers . and if by putting we are talking  140 on a slick track as apposed to 198 on a dry one I would rather watch the rain race any day

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah no point in challenging the drivers . and if by putting we are talking  140 on a slick track as apposed to 198 on a dry one I would rather watch the rain race any day

There would zero passing....use your fucking head.. :lol:

• Gold Member
15 hours ago, Dave said:

Ya driving around a superspeedway way at 100mph in the rain would be great.... :news:

It would be just fine and make for great racing.  Make half the tracks dirt as well.  NASCAR needs to do something as it's gotten preety stupid...  NASCAR is like watching WWE but without any excitement.  

I use to be a big NASCAR fan.

56 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It would be just fine and make for great racing.  Make half the tracks dirt as well.  NASCAR needs to do something as it's gotten preety stupid...  NASCAR is like watching WWE but without any excitement.  

I use to be a big NASCAR fan.

Racing in the rain on a oval track bigger then a mile track would be boring as hell....id love to see them on dirt...the arca cars race on dirt still i believe....the truck race at eldora is the best truck race of the year imo.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fast 12 coming up.....Ty Dillon made it in while brother Austin is way down the chart. Keselowski fast but Logano not....weird. Chase Elliot on top of the 12.