Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

39 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If Nascar would put goodyear aqua tread on the cars and some wipers on a car it would bring some interest in the sport.

Ya driving around a superspeedway way at 100mph in the rain would be great.... :news:

10 hours ago, Dave said:

Ya driving around a superspeedway way at 100mph in the rain would be great.... :news:

all the time in f1 cars hell even bikes . but I am sure trying to keep it true to its roots rum runners never drove in the rain 

no one set up a fantasy league for nascar on freedom?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

all the time in f1 cars hell even bikes . but I am sure trying to keep it true to its roots rum runners never drove in the rain 

F1 and bikes race on superspeedways? 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

There is a Nascar Pool that several of us are in if you are interested?

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

The ovals yes....f1 and the bikes dont race on JUST the ovals....im sure you know that.

if a bike can run in the rain they can run a stock car .never know may bring some more people in to watch. they need to do something those stands have been looking bleak for a few yrs now . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

if a bike can run in the rain they can run a stock car .never know may bring some more people in to watch. they need to do something those stands have been looking bleak for a few yrs now . 

Stock cars do run in the rain on road courses....just like F1 and the bikes....

Having them run in the rain on ovals would be braindead.

Edited by Dave

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

I've heard that argument for years and used to agree, but why would it? I could see it not working well on the short tracks, but why not the intermediate tracks? 

32 minutes ago, Dave said:

why? if u chose to run your car past the point of sort of controlled  it is on u. just because car can go 50 more mph dose not mean U can control it at those speeds. foot to the floor racing is not that exciting to watch IMHO only the wrecks and moment just before . so again it may bring in the asses to fill the seats . and again they run indy at Indianapolis with light rain . they call it in deluge stuff but back out as soon as it lifts no track dry .

u like strategy in your racing add a whole level with rain tire stops  

Edited by Ez ryder

46 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've heard that argument for years and used to agree, but why would it? I could see it not working well on the short tracks, but why not the intermediate tracks? 

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why? if u chose to run your car past the point of sort of controlled  it is on u. just because car can go 50 more mph dose not mean U can control it at those speeds. foot to the floor racing is not that exciting to watch IMHO only the wrecks and moment just before . so again it may bring in the asses to fill the seats . and again they run indy at Indianapolis with light rain . they call it in deluge stuff but back out as soon as it lifts no track dry .

Dumb..lets have a bunch of high speed cars putzing around an oval....no thx....road courses yes.

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Wrong about Indy....

http://www.weatherworksinc.com/indy-500-race-weather-history