Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

1 hour ago, Legend said:

Ive said this before when she first got an ARCA ride.

Ive seen her race in person at local tracks. She is as bad or worse than Danica. Just doesnt have that whiney bitchy attitude Danica has. She doesnt have alot of short track experience. And Ive never seen or heard of her doing good. Mid pack racer, with a higher end car. Though I dont recall her being a crash magnet or a weapon out there. Just average to below average at best. None of the Decker girls are much good.

Her family obviously has money, but clearly not Menard 'FUCK YOU money'.

As a matter of fact, Danica apparently used to be pretty damn good in carts. I dont know if the Deckers ever were in carts.

Where does the Decker's money come from?  I guess I know they owned the derby track and made sled performance parts, but I can't imagine that stuff pays all the bills.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, ckf said:

just one driver and whichever one of us has the best finish in the last stage wins?

Sounds good...Erik Jones for me!!  

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds good...Erik Jones for me!!  

Take Bowyer if you want. There is still Harvick, Truex, Busch, and many others to choose from.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Take Bowyer if you want. There is still Harvick, Truex, Busch, and many others to choose from.

Jones is a good kid from Michigan who can drive pretty damn good....he's my guy! 

• Like 2

The open goes green at 6:18PM ET and the All Star race goes green at 8:16PM ET. Shall we say we have until 8:00PM ET to pull a Snacks? :snack:

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

The open goes green at 6:18PM ET and the All Star race goes green at 8:16PM ET. Shall we say we have until 8:00PM ET to pull a Snacks? :snack:

Sounds good and I'm committed to not pulling a me!   :green:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds good and I'm committed to not pulling a me!   :green:

Someone in the open might spark your interest :dunno:    I'm pulling for Bowman to advance :thumb:

Just now, ckf said:

Someone in the open might spark your interest :dunno:    I'm pulling for Bowman to advance :thumb:

Well there is that....Larson maybe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Where does the Decker's money come from?  I guess I know they owned the derby track and made sled performance parts, but I can't imagine that stuff pays all the bills.  

I dont know. Have heard rumors as far as grandpa and having lots of real estate, etc. But no clue if its true or not.