Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ya a few yrs ago....she has long overstayed her welcome....time for her to start making future racers.

That's your opinion, not her fans opinion. I'm not a fan either, but I can clearly see she is good for Nascar.

Just now, ckf said:

That's your opinion, not her fans opinion. I'm not a fan either, but I can clearly see she is good for Nascar.

She wouldn't get voted into allstar race now.... :lol:

18 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ya a few yrs ago....she has long overstayed her welcome....time for her to start making future racers.

I shit you not...she is right behind JR, No one give a shit. That is why the sport is circling the bowl. No one goes any more, and no body watches. True shit.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I shit you not...she is right behind JR, No one give a shit. That is why the sport is circling the bowl. No one goes any more, and no body watches. True shit.

His dislike for Danica is effecting his judgement. Like I said, I'm not a fan, but she puts people in the seats.

24 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sometimes I think that they  have made these F1 cars too complicated.

They have.  They should have stuck with just turbo V8's or V12's without the DSM stuff and whatnot.  There was a documentary on the old Benetton F1 "active" cars.  Just crazy what they were doing in the early 90's too.  

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They have.  They should have stuck with just turbo V8's or V12's without the DSM stuff and whatnot.  There was a documentary on the old Benetton F1 "active" cars.  Just crazy what they were doing in the early 90's too.  

I loved the sound of the old N/A V12's :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

I loved the sound of the old N/A V12's :thumb:

VanDoorne was having a decent run and his Kinetic Energy Recovery System whatever the fuck that is went south.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

VanDoorne was having a decent run and his Kinetic Energy Recovery System whatever the fuck that is went south.

I actually think the technology like KERS and DSM and whatever all they have is holding back great drivers in lower funded teams.  

When you have to develop not only an entire car, but a system like that to top it off, your teams like Sauber and Haas and Force India are almost destine to be perennial back markers to mid-pack runners from day 1.  

I'd like to see F1 go back to a bit more simple rules.

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I actually think the technology like KERS and DSM and whatever all they have is holding back great drivers in lower funded teams.  

When you have to develop not only an entire car, but a system like that to top it off, your teams like Sauber and Haas and Force India are almost destine to be perennial back markers to mid-pack runners from day 1.  

I'd like to see F1 go back to a bit more simple rules.

Amen to that.:thumb: