Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That is just stupid hot....have they said how hot it is inside the cars?

I haven't heard a temp mentioned just that the drivers are all complaining that its fuckin hot inside those cars.

I see Cope was replaced with Gray Gaulding, a 19 yr old.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I haven't heard a temp mentioned just that the drivers are all complaining that its fuckin hot inside those cars.

I see Cope was replaced with Gray Gaulding, a 19 yr old.

Gaulding went from one field filler to another...still a good gig for a 19 year old racer.:thumb:

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

No comeback for me... Shoulda kept Blaney.

Watching football but just checked running order....Kenseth, Blaney and Larson running well.

43 third on the week along with Reevester. Both of us scoring 77 points.

Climbed up 1 more spot to 62....lol

Slackracing scored 150 points. Not sure I've seen a score that high before. Usually its 130-145 range.

Now we see what Cope was up to.

Veteran & highly respected driver in his field, Derrike Cope, will race StarCom Racing's Chevy 00 as the current driver in 2017, however opportunities for other drivers with sponsorship may become available for the 2018 season.

Additional owners of StarCom Racing, Michael & Matthew Kohler, have strong ties in NASCAR that date back to the early 1990s when their uncle's company was a primary sponsor for Bobby Allison Motorsports car driven by Cope.

"After getting to know Derrike & Elyshia Cope, we are thrilled to have Derrike on board as not only our driver, but as our team manager, and Elyshia as our Marketing Director. Derrike & Elyshia's dedication and true love for NASCAR is a win for our team right from the start," said Michael Kohler, CEO of StarCom Racing.

They were entered at Dover but withdrew

Due to personnel hiring & timing, StarCom Racing will withdraw from Dover to ensure a fully staffed quality crew. 00 will hit the track soon

16 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Now we see what Cope was up to.

Veteran & highly respected driver in his field, Derrike Cope, will race StarCom Racing's Chevy 00 as the current driver in 2017, however opportunities for other drivers with sponsorship may become available for the 2018 season.

Additional owners of StarCom Racing, Michael & Matthew Kohler, have strong ties in NASCAR that date back to the early 1990s when their uncle's company was a primary sponsor for Bobby Allison Motorsports car driven by Cope.

"After getting to know Derrike & Elyshia Cope, we are thrilled to have Derrike on board as not only our driver, but as our team manager, and Elyshia as our Marketing Director. Derrike & Elyshia's dedication and true love for NASCAR is a win for our team right from the start," said Michael Kohler, CEO of StarCom Racing.

They were entered at Dover but withdrew

Due to personnel hiring & timing, StarCom Racing will withdraw from Dover to ensure a fully staffed quality crew. 00 will hit the track soon

Im lost...what was Cope doing....other then being a moving chicane?

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Im lost...what was Cope doing....other then being a moving chicane?

lol... I was more commenting on him being released from his contract a couple of weeks ago. He obviously had this deal brewing for awhile. He found some people with money to do the funding. He becomes Team Manager, his wife takes over marketing. Now they look for a driver with a sponsor.

Just now, Blackstar said:

lol... I was more commenting on him being released from his contract a couple of weeks ago. He obviously had this deal brewing for awhile. He found some people with money to do the funding. He becomes Team Manager, his wife takes over marketing. Now they look for a driver with a sponsor.

Oooooooooh!

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Sounds like a pretty good gig.