Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

Kyle Busch says he will retire from the XFINITY Series after 100 wins

Retirement is not that far off for Kyle Busch. Xfinity Series retirement, that is.

Busch revealed on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio after winning the Overton's 200 Saturday afternoon he will be done with Xfinity competition when he hits a magic number. Right now, Busch is the winningest driver in the series with 89 career wins.

"I thought today was 90, but I just got 88 last week [at Kentucky], so I don't know why I forget that, but hopefully next week [Indianapolis] is 90 and we can continue this on," Busch said. "Retirement is fast approaching; looking forward to that."

But when exactly will that be?

"When I get to 100 Xfinity wins, I'm done," said Busch.

NASCAR Confiscates Part from Logano's Car

Joey Logano's playoff hopes took another blow Sunday in the Overton's 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.

Logano's #22 Team Penske Ford began to spew smoke on lap 174, sending him to the pits and then the garage area. The team diagnosed a suspension issue and after more than thirty laps, he returned on track.

He wound up finishing 37th in the race and with only seven races remaining in the regular season, Logano remains outside the playoff grid.

Now Logano may face the wrath of NASCAR even more after the New Hampshire outing. Officials confiscated a suspension part from his car, which will be reviewed and evaluated at the R&D Center in Concord, North Carolina.

8 hours ago, ckf said:

Retirement is not that far off for Kyle Busch. Xfinity Series retirement, that is.

Busch revealed on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio after winning the Overton's 200 Saturday afternoon he will be done with Xfinity competition when he hits a magic number. Right now, Busch is the winningest driver in the series with 89 career wins.

"I thought today was 90, but I just got 88 last week [at Kentucky], so I don't know why I forget that, but hopefully next week [Indianapolis] is 90 and we can continue this on," Busch said. "Retirement is fast approaching; looking forward to that."

Wgaf...he needs to shut his trap and get back to the old rowdy

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Wgaf...he needs to shut his trap and get back to the old rowdy

What the fuckhead needed to do was to not speed on pit road! 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ckf said:

He should have hung it up in Xfinity a while ago.  

• Like 1

Matt Kenseth needs to get rid of that divot on his head...hes starting to look as dumb as Chuck Norris....you would think with the coin these guys are making they would get a hair transplant or something....i cant imagine what it would be like to wear that rug under a helmet. :lol:

Screenshot_20170718-092643.png

6 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Matt Kenseth needs to get rid of that divot on his head...hes starting to look as dumb as Chuck Norris....you would think with the coin these guys are making they would get a hair transplant or something....i cant imagine what it would be like to wear that rug under a helmet. :lol:

Screenshot_20170718-092643.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

You should see one of the guys I know.  Just short of shoulder length hair.

Another guy that used to race out of Canada had what was always called the Finest Mullet in Motorsports.  :bc:

30 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You should see one of the guys I know.  Just short of shoulder length hair.

Another guy that used to race out of Canada had what was always called the Finest Mullet in Motorsports.  :bc:

And it was a wig? :lol:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

20229285_10155664048166052_1236343942897

I get all those channels except FS2....damn.

Check that I do get FS2! :bc:

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I only get FS1 here.

Watching right now and qualifying is a little behind schedule....I love this dirt track stuff. :thumb:

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Watching right now and qualifying is a little behind schedule....I love this dirt track stuff. :thumb:

Is Larson there?

23 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You ever been to a sprint car race? 

Sprints are fuckin awesome to watch in person.