Check your account email address ร—

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, ckf said:

A little more so for the 500 than the summer race as handling isn't as important during the cooler temps that we generally see in February.

Not to mention being in the front row and more importantly winning the pole is pretty damn cool...sponsors like it as well.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Nascar is hurting...a third of the races don't even have sponsors this year....nor does the series again...

Just a matter of time until it trickles down to the big teams...

all sports are hurting,ย  ย you would haev thought with people being home more that there would have been better viewership but not happening.ย  ย some of it is allowing to let politics infiltrate sports too much but in NASCARS case they have made a decade of bad decisions.ย ย 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

all sports are hurting,ย  ย you would haev thought with people being home more that there would have been better viewership but not happening.ย  ย some of it is allowing to let politics infiltrate sports too much but in NASCARS case they have made a decade of bad decisions.ย ย 

Bubba just being in the series now turns people away...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that hurt Nascar in many ways with their redneck/hillbilly core.ย  ย But lets face it it was going downhill for years prior to that.ย 

IMO Wallace brings in new fans and then you have guys like Pitbull and Micheal Jordan getting involved in team ownership...it will take some time but Nascar will be fine.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMO Wallace brings in new fans and then you have guys like Pitbull and Micheal Jordan getting involved in team ownership...it will take some time but Nascar will be fine.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Wallace is slightly better than Danica but she never brought the drove of fans in people talked about.ย  ย ย 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that hurt Nascar in many ways with their redneck/hillbilly core.ย  ย But lets face it it was going downhill for years prior to that.ย 

Agreed....but hey let's piss off the base to please people who don't gaf about the sport.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Wallace is slightly better than Danica but she never brought the drove of fans in people talked about.ย  ย ย 

Weโ€™ll see I guess.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

She definitely helped for a bit....Wallace on the otherhand hasn't brought in anyone.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Agreed....but hey let's piss off the base to please people who don't gaf about the sport.

If โ€œthe baseโ€ is pissed over one black driver then fuck โ€˜em...itโ€™s 2021 FFS.

Just now, Dave said:

She definitely helped for a bit....Wallace on the otherhand hasn't brought in anyone.

How in the fuck can you even make such a stupid statement? ๐Ÿคฃ

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

All Bubby hurt was the feelings of the hillbillies that are still living in the past. IMO, Jordan and Bubba will bring more fans to the sport.

Jordan will be out of the sport in 5 yrs...mind you the team is just an extension of Joe Gibbs team....either way....Bubba won't last long unless he's signed a long term contract that I don't know about.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

All Bubby hurt was the feelings of the hillbillies that are still living in the past. IMO, Jordan and Bubba will bring more fans to the sport.

so 75% ofย the FS members and half of the NASCAR fans :dunno:ย ย 

• Haha 2

Just now, Wildboer said:

I buy his merch just to piss people like you off :lol:ย 

People like me? I was a Bubba fan before all of this...after the knoose incident....I lost all respect for the guy.

3 hours ago, Dave said:

Speculation and bullshit

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Jordan will be out of the sport in 5 yrs...mind you the team is just an extension of Joe Gibbs team....either way....Bubba won't last long unless he's signed a long term contract that I don't know about.

You donโ€™t know about much.

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

John would be ok if they changed this to a BLM flag.

ย 

Screenshot_20210211-114745_Chrome.jpg

Stupid thing to say.

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

People like me? I was a Bubba fan before all of this...after the knoose incident....I lost all respect for the guy.

Bullshit

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Dave said:

Simpletons with regressive worldviews. He didn't even report the noose, you're probably just pissed he and NASCAR called out Donny for tweeting that it was a hoax. The noose incident was a simple misunderstanding that happened due to already raised tensions, and Bubba Wallace wasn't even behind it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Wildboer said:

Simpletons with regressive worldviews. He didn't even report the noose, you're probably just pissed he and NASCAR called out Donny for tweeting that it was a hoax. The noose incident was a simple misunderstanding that happened due to already raised tensions, and Bubba Wallace wasn't even behind it.

He should've came out and said it was a rope for the garage door....he kept quiet and let the tension build...

ย 

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

He should've came out and said it was a rope for the garage door....he kept quiet and let the tension build...

ย 

What was he supposed to tweet at the fuckin FBI to stop investigating?ย :lol:ย The logical thing to do was obviously to not say anything until the investigation was done with.

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

What was he supposed to tweet at the fuckin FBI to stop investigating?ย :lol:ย The logical thing to do was obviously to not say anything until the investigation was done with.

Ok

:lol:

A simple thats not a knoose...thats a garage pull handle...with an lol.....would've gained him alot of respect....but I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that....sjw.

40 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ok

:lol:

A simple thats not a knoose...thats a garage pull handle...with an lol.....would've gained him alot of respect....but I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that....sjw.

You don't seem to remember the facts of the incident at all. Nascar inspected the garage's at all 29 tracks after the incident, 11 totalย pull down ropes were tied into loops and only that one garage was tied in a hangmans knot. Bubba didn't even see the knot, he was told about it by Steve Phelps. He had no reason to tweet out that it wasn't a noose because he didn't know it wasn't. You're ignoring the facts and looking for a reason to get you panties in a bunch.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

You don't seem to remember the facts of the incident at all. Nascar inspected the garage's at all 29 tracks after the incident, 11 totalย pull down ropes were tied into loops and only that one garage was tied in a hangmans knot. Bubba didn't even see the knot, he was told about it by Steve Phelps. He had no reason to tweet out that it wasn't a noose because he didn't know it wasn't. You're ignoring the facts and looking for a reason to get you panties in a bunch.

ย 

You just said yourself others were tied into loops....case closed....anything else you say is meaningless and it was your type that got their panties in a knot...just as they do about most things.ย 

:bc: