looks like I should have kept Stenhouse over Logano

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

looks like I should have kept Stenhouse over Logano

Go figure...Chastain finishes 2nd...ya just never know.🤷🏻

23 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Total domination by Larson.

He is on an unreal run and not just in Nascar...dude can wheel anything. I would like to see what he can do  in an Indycar.👍🏼

• Like 2

1 hour ago, small-bore said:

Total domination by Larson.

I expected he'd be good but he's tops in the field right now. Hendrick had been lagging and it looks like they have their shit together too. Larson will be tough to beat at season's end.

• Like 2

Kyle Busch unexpectedly showed up at Thunder Hill Raceway in WI yesterday with his kid and mini sprint or whatever that go kart is called. 

Edited by Legend
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Double header weekend. Don't forget to get your picks in.

Yessir and the trucks race at noon.👊🏻🇺🇸

Logano, Harvick, Chastain 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Larson had it won....one turn to go and blows a right front....wow.

I thought those two were going to take each other out and shrub was just hanging back hoping not to get collected in a crash. I wasn't expecting a flat tire to ruin Larson's day.

1 minute ago, small-bore said:

I thought those two were going to take each other out and shrub was just hanging back hoping not to get collected in a crash. I wasn't expecting a flat tire to ruin Larson's day.

Larson was patient and kept testing Bowman until he finally made the pass...4 in a row would have been cool but I like Bowman as well.

Congrats to the wife for winning the half way $50. She's done well in the pool.

My Easy Pickin' team drops 1 spot with default picks.

I didn't know there was a race today until she messaged me around noon asking who I had picked. I was on the highway and I had an appointment with a customer for 1pm which was to take an hour and then I was going to make my picks. Ended up having to repair some wiring done by his electrician and walked out at 3:05 missing the deadline. I had Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch and Larson picked when I realized it was picking for tomorrow's race. I would have scored 137 points and stayed in the top spot.

Yeah for her.

Boo for me.

• Thanks 1

The local track cancelled all racing for this weekend due to the weather. They are racing next Friday and Saturday with 25% spectator capacity allowed for the first time since last year.

I'm getting the second jab on Friday afternoon so I'll probably be sick as a dog..........lol

5 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Congrats to the wife for winning the half way $50. She's done well in the pool.

My Easy Pickin' team drops 1 spot with default picks.

I didn't know there was a race today until she messaged me around noon asking who I had picked. I was on the highway and I had an appointment with a customer for 1pm which was to take an hour and then I was going to make my picks. Ended up having to repair some wiring done by his electrician and walked out at 3:05 missing the deadline. I had Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch and Larson picked when I realized it was picking for tomorrow's race. I would have scored 137 points and stayed in the top spot.

Yeah for her.

Boo for me.

Congrats to China Girl and those picks should be good today...Melon Man Chastain killed me yesterday.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Congrats to China Girl and those picks should be good today...Melon Man Chastain killed me yesterday.

X2 on China Girl :yahoo:

LOL on Chastain, he got me with one of my teams too. I do think he has a ton of talent and just needs a bit more seat time.  A ride at HMS wouldn't hurt either :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I thought Amirola would drop like a rock when the green dropped. Bastard hung in for a top 5 in stage 1.

• Like 1