Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

I didn't get my picks in this week :(   Was the cutoff earlier than normal yesterday? I tried putting them in a little after 1PM eastern and it was already closed. It's not like any of my teams were going to be in the $$$ anyway.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, ckf said:

I didn't get my picks in this week :(   Was the cutoff earlier than normal yesterday? I tried putting them in a little after 1PM eastern and it was already closed. It's not like any of my teams were going to be in the $$$ anyway.  :lol:

I think the cut off was 1pm.

I moved up to 119th. Headed for the top.....:3gears:

My wife is kicking ass but I think she's running out of top drivers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I think the cut off was 1pm.

I moved up to 119th. Headed for the top.....:3gears:

My wife is kicking ass but I think she's running out of top drivers.

I finished somewhere in the 70’s for the week but moved up two spots in the overall...I used up Larson and Elliot weeks  ago.😩

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 hours ago, Doug said:

In Michigan and all setup.  It's hot 

20210819_093820.jpg

20210819_114553.jpg

Nice and It will be hotter this weekend....stay hydrated! Are you a fan or working the race in some capacity? 👊🏻🇺🇸

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice and It will be hotter this weekend....stay hydrated! Are you a fan or working the race in some capacity? 👊🏻🇺🇸

Both.  ARCA tomorrow, Xfinity Saturday and Sunday Cup.  Been doing the Sunoco deal about 12 years and been a fan since the 70's

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Both.  ARCA tomorrow, Xfinity Saturday and Sunday Cup.  Been doing the Sunoco deal about 12 years and been a fan since the 70's

That’s awesome....should be some good racing although I wish they were running the 750 package...enjoy!👊🏻🇺🇸

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s awesome....should be some good racing although I wish they were running the 750 package...enjoy!👊🏻🇺🇸

Childhood friend was one of the flying aces with Childress and Earnhardt.  He was a tire carrier before pit road had a speed limit.  When he's back in Wisconsin we normally get together for a dirt track race and BS about the way racing use to be when the driver still know how to work on the cars.  Said Earnhardt was an intense guy only thinking about winning but could work on any part of a race car.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Doug said:

Childhood friend was one of the flying aces with Childress and Earnhardt.  He was a tire carrier before pit road had a speed limit.  When he's back in Wisconsin we normally get together for a dirt track race and BS about the way racing use to be when the driver still know how to work on the cars.  Said Earnhardt was an intense guy only thinking about winning but could work on any part of a race car.

Very cool…those pit guys had some marbles back then. No speed limit, no helmets…yikes.👍🏼🇺🇸

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Very cool…those pit guys had some marbles back then. No speed limit, no helmets…yikes.👍🏼🇺🇸

And in F1, you were in shorts, tennis shoes, and a button up team shirt.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Kyle Larson's car going through inspection.  I see he won a 10K world of outlaws late model race last night

20210822_101936.jpg

Dude is a badass wheelman.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Its currently 98 deg here

I figured it was going to be brutal down there…sitting in the grandstands is going to suck. 😜🌞

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I figured it was going to be brutal down there…sitting in the grandstands is going to suck. 😜🌞

It's over 100 deg now and people been in the stands for over 2 hrs ago.  Being in a fire suite is not fun either but an air conditioned trail with TV'S is nice

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1