Check your account email address ×

Lucky

Yesterday afternoon an elderly woman was launching a fishing boat for her husband, while pulling out the trailer she forgot the vehicle was in reverse and backed into the lake, the vehicle turned 180* and floated out into deeper water, she couldn't get out, several of us got in the water and broke her window and pulled her out, 10 seconds later the vehicle sunk.

DSC00060.JPG

DSC00061.JPG

DSC00063.JPG

DSC00065.JPG

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Yesterday afternoon an elderly woman was launching a fishing boat for her husband, while pulling out the trailer she forgot the vehicle was in reverse and backed into the lake, the vehicle turned 180* and floated out into deeper water, she couldn't get out, several of us got in the water and broke her window and pulled her out, 10 seconds later the vehicle sunk.

DSC00060.JPG

DSC00061.JPG

DSC00063.JPG

DSC00065.JPG

Wow X, you da' man!!!!   :bc:

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

DSC00060.JPG

DSC00061.JPG

DSC00063.JPG

DSC00065.JPG

Pic of the husband's reaction?

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

That sucks not a lot of Clean Astros left 

God I hated those things. I miled up a couple doing service. Eventually we got Dodge caravans that were way better vehicles.

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

God I hated those things. I miled up a couple doing service. Eventually we got Dodge caravans that were way better vehicles.

I loved both my Astros.  Awd enough juice to pull a 2 place no prrob and ran 4 ever . And decent mpg .Both of mine were light conversion from a local place called Waldoch so they had the face to face benches with a table that dropped down to make a bed in back . 

I would buy another if they still made them 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

oh fuck yeah they are  :lol: 

Early season is the best with the completely unprepared guys and the new guys . the domestics after a hot day with long lines are almost better . I ride the bike to one of the local ramps at least 2 times a mo just to sit back and chill . One real close to my house has a nice little picnic table between the beach and the launch best of both worlds.  

• Like 1