Check your account email address ×

The cunt and the cocksucker

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Conservative values with pro Military, pro nation stance.

Or, better of the two.  Much better.

So they have zero clue what they’re actually voting for ....got it

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What conservative values? Pro life, non intervention, fiscal responsibility, etc...? I don't think so..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So they have zero clue what they’re actually voting for ....got it

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

What conservative values? Pro life, non intervention, fiscal responsibility, etc...? I don't think so..

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes. 

It was a simple question so I answered it as simply as I could given the audience.  Still. It appears it was too complicated for the both of you.

I’m not upset, or surprised.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was a simple question so I answered it as simply as I could given the audience.  Still. It appears it was too complicated for the both of you.

The actual answer was the typical military enlistee is too god damned young and retarded to open their eyes and understand what’s been foisted upon them. That’s a simple fucking answer 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The actual answer was the typical military enlistee is too god damned young and retarded to open their eyes and understand what’s been foisted upon them. That’s a simple fucking answer 

Poor thing.  Prolly tough working in a mill with all those Mensa members, eh?.  :lol:

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Amazing...guy says stupid  nonsensical bullshit and then blames the audience for his stupidity...fucking bonehead.😂

Just be quiet, Pouty.  You understand so very little here it’s no surprise you are now bunking with MC’s dumb ass and sitting back, enjoying $2 brandy and a cinnamon gum flavored Swisher Sweet while you both kick back in your bubble of self proclaimed woke-ness .  :lol2:

In case all those words lost you, it was indeed an insult.  :news:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor thing.  Prolly tough working in a mill with all those Mensa members, eh?.  :lol:

Just be quiet, Pouty.  You understand so very little here it’s no surprise you are now bunking with MC’s dumb ass and sitting back, enjoying $2 brandy and a cinnamon gum flavored Swisher Sweet while you both kick back in your bubble of self proclaimed woke-ness .  :lol2:

Ahhh....the steel mill was filled with ex military. The smartest of them anyways. Which was still less than impressive. You wouldn’t measure up...both figuratively and literally 

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty easy to understand where you’re concerned...blather some shit about Conservatives and Republicans...asked about specific Conservative  values...blather some more bullshit...rinse and repeat. You’re just a dumbfuck blowhard.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

So fucking stupid.

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....the steel mill was filled with ex military. The smartest of them anyways. Which was still less than impressive. You wouldn’t measure up...both figuratively and literally 

Didn’t you say you were working with the dumbest ex mil guy you e ever met?  I bet you were the only one that wondered how that happened.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pretty easy to understand where you’re concerned...blather some shit about Conservatives and Republicans...asked about specific Conservative  values...blather some more bullshit...rinse and repeat. You’re just a dumbfuck blowhard.

Be quiet and go cry.  My god...you are ignorant and almost insufferable.  But, you do make me smile.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So fucking stupid.

Your “degree” is showing.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor Derpski ....just a meat sack who doesn’t know when he’s getting abused

You seem like you are pushing your way back into another self exile because, “everyone here is a fucking moron!!!!!!!”

:lol2:
But, I enjoy helping you implode so, keep unpacking!  

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You seem like you are pushing your way back into another self exile because, “everyone here is a fucking moron!!!!!!!”

:lol2:
But, I enjoy helping you implode so, keep unpacking!  

x2.  Ben as some kind of be all end all of current events commentary, and geopolitical analysis.  Please.  Get the fuck over yourself.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fox News phony outrage....

LOL at the comments.

"Abraham Lincoln did not shoot John Wilkes Booth. Titanic did not sink a North Atlantic iceberg. And Fox News is neither fair nor balanced. These are simple historical facts intelligible to all adults, most children, and some of your more discerning domesticated animals."

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

LOL at the comments.

"Abraham Lincoln did not shoot John Wilkes Booth. Titanic did not sink a North Atlantic iceberg. And Fox News is neither fair nor balanced. These are simple historical facts intelligible to all adults, most children, and some of your more discerning domesticated animals."

:lol:

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why do Jimmy and MC assume everyone watches Foxnews? 

Nobody cares what they assume.  They are both on this planet for other’s enjoyment.

image.gif

• Haha 1

:lol:

Nobody cares what they assume.  They are both on this planet for other’s enjoyment.

image.gif

Ones a know it all that doesn’t know shit and the other is a good inbred retard troll