Check your account email address ×

Canada is such an absolute worthless faggot

Behn is 100% right on the rones vaccine 

not once did they ever even claim that you won’t get and spread the rones if you get vaccinated. They literally only said they’re hopeful that it lessens the severity of the symptoms if you do come into contact with the virus 

the vaccination crap is just governments trying to get the absolutely fucking retarded Covid fear cult to calm the fuck down and realize this isn’t airborne Ebola like they thought it was 

once a lot of people over 65 got the vaccine it really doesn’t mean much. You Covid fear morons are absolutely anti science brain dead god damn fucking morons 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

not once did they ever even claim that you won’t get and spread the rones if you get vaccinated. They literally only said they’re hopeful that it lessens the severity of the symptoms if you do come into contact with the virus 

the vaccination crap is just governments trying to get the absolutely fucking retarded Covid fear cult to calm the fuck down and realize this isn’t airborne Ebola like they thought it was 

once a lot of people over 65 got the vaccine it really doesn’t mean much. You Covid fear morons are absolutely anti science brain dead god damn fucking morons 

Fucking nailed it......spiked the ball right in the Tinkers face

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fucking nailed it......spiked the ball right in the Tinkers face

Tinker is pretty deep in the Covid fear cult. But I think he’s near Toronto so imagine the dumbest retard in California the times it by 7 and you get a Toronto idiot 

4 hours ago, ACE said:

you talking like that drives members away. like akiqpilot. thanks fudge

7 hours ago, ACE said:

Tinker is pretty deep in the Covid fear cult. But I think he’s near Toronto so imagine the dumbest retard in California the times it by 7 and you get a Toronto idiot 

This coming from the guy that claims he went to the big city once, yes ONCE and got the Covid LoL. Masks don't work but you took the Family on a maskless tour ONCE and got the Covid LoL. You're an embarrassing fool

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

This coming from the guy that claims he went to the big city once, yes ONCE and got the Covid LoL. Masks don't work but you took the Family on a maskless tour ONCE and got the Covid LoL. You're an embarrassing fool

Look at Fauci's foi emails, mask are useless unless you have symptoms and spread is not asymptomatic.  Like we said from the onset.  Lockdowns, social distancing all smoke and mirrors.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

These are all from FOI so they are legit.  "Pass through the material".  No shit.

13 hours ago, ACE said:

yes thats what it is supposed to do which cuts down on deaths,  hospitalizations etc.   Personally DGAF if you get the poke or not,  just shut the fuck up whatever side you are on and go about your day.  the anti vaxxers and pro vaxxers are equally annoying trying to push their opinion.  Now that the "science"   says no need for masks there is really nothing to continue to debate about.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tinker said:

masks don’t work. And I had a very mild cold after getting home so what else would it be 

I’m sorry but you an an absolute brain dead scared shitless little fucking moron 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yes thats what it is supposed to do which cuts down on deaths,  hospitalizations etc.   Personally DGAF if you get the poke or not,  just shut the fuck up whatever side you are on and go about your day.  the anti vaxxers and pro vaxxers are equally annoying trying to push their opinion.  Now that the "science"   says no need for masks there is really nothing to continue to debate about.  

It’s not my opinion. It’s what the vaccine makers said. 

20 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s not my opinion. It’s what the vaccine makers said. 

Never said it was an opinion-  thats what it will do.   it makes sense and is for the benefit to the collective IMO but I don't even jam it down my families throat never mind anyone else.  not sure whats worse the government social media push to vax or the antivaxxers ranting.    would like to shut them both off TBH

Edited by Angry ginger

22 minutes ago, ACE said:

masks don’t work. And I had a very mild cold after getting home so what else would it be 

I’m sorry but you an an absolute brain dead scared shitless little fucking moron 

Who you callin little ? 

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Who you callin little ? 

I’d assume you’re not a large man....I haven’t met very many sniveling crying ass pussies who were large men!!!!

• Haha 1