Check your account email address ×

whoops another study shows Masks don't stop the spread or personal infection of Covid19

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I fixed it for you inbreeder 

Good boy....thanks Pussy! Glad to see you back to starting multiple bullshit threads after you banned yourself!🤣🤣

BTW you can find a study to say anything...keep searching those out that fit your narrative.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good boy....thanks Pussy! Glad to see you back to starting multiple bullshit threads after you banned yourself!🤣🤣

I’m glad you’re still a troll. Have a nice holiday weekend 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

I’m glad you’re still a troll. Have a nice holiday weekend 

Hey shit for brains you’re  the one talking about secret pictures and saying I’m inbred so GFY with your troll bullshit ya creepy mofo.🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice link sped.🤣

Way to be a dink Jim.  We've come to expect it from you.  Maybe scroll by if you have nothing nice to say.  Sped.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey shit for brains you’re  the one talking about secret pictures and saying I’m inbred so GFY with your troll bullshit ya creepy mofo.🤣🤣

you clearly don't understand what a troll is. Take note I'm not running around posting in your threads or commenting every time you post. I mentioned seeing you picture twice. I did that to let you know you're trolling doesn't bother me anymore because I feel sorry for you. Like I said you look inbred or retarded. You're an goofy looking fucker.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Way to be a dink Jim.  We've come to expect it from you.  Maybe scroll by if you have nothing nice to say.  Sped.

He's a retard or inbred his IQ is low. He gets off on being a troll. It's cool I legit feel sorry for him. 

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is one really needed at this point or are you really this stupid?

He's that stupid. The link didn't in-bed itself when I first put it in. I had to fix it. He's not smart enough to copy and past links.

33 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He's a retard or inbred his IQ is low. He gets off on being a troll. It's cool I legit feel sorry for him. 

COPS ARE TURNING WATER CANNONS ON JEWS DERRRRR!!

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

COPS ARE TURNING WATER CANNONS ON JEWS DERRRRR!!

Unlike most on this board, I went right in that post and owned the fact that I was wrong and apologized. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Another anti mask thread….oh boy

Well masks are fucking useless and stupid so I can see the vocal opposition as relevant