Check your account email address ×

Switching jobs

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Congrats on the new job but what is NBF? What kind of job? 

I'm currently running a diesel only wheel to wheel company.  But getting tired of all the drama and babysitting that goes along with it. NBF is Northway Bulk Fuels. Deals strictly with refueling train engines in and around Winnipeg.  No more climbing on construction equipment or refueling 8 million refers in a row lol.  They also run 2019 western star semis which will be nice

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I'm currently running a diesel only wheel to wheel company.  But getting tired of all the drama and babysitting that goes along with it. NBF is Northway Bulk Fuels. Deals strictly with refueling train engines in and around Winnipeg.  No more climbing on construction equipment or refueling 8 million refers in a row lol.  They also run 2019 western star semis which will be nice

I mean, they are no Columbias, Crapcadias, or Volvos, but they are OK too.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

we have 2 Western Stars and worse POS we ever got, they sit most the time because nobody wants to drive them

Oh crap. I only drove 1 at my last job and thought it was ok. Hoping these aren't junk.