Check your account email address ×

Way to go biden, keep funding the terrorists.

So, in april biden restored funding, and all of a sudden there is conflict.  These fucks are the cause, but what about Jared Kushner.....There are some true idiots lurking in these forums.

US President Joe Biden's administration plans to provide $235m (£171m) of aid to Palestinians, restoring part of the assistance cut by Donald Trump.

Two-thirds will go to the UN's agency for Palestinian refugees, Unrwa, which has suffered a financial crisis since it lost $360m of US funding in 2018.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-56665199

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Trump kept peace by not funding terrorism  :snack:

Are people starting to understand what is actually going on?  The politicians in washington are not doing what the american people want any longer.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Shouldn't be giving money to ANY country right now.   

but biden and the dems say otherwise.  And apparently guys like mc agree with it.   I mean, 80 million people wanted this.....Right?  My God, there are some people that really need to wake up to the corruption that they voted into the white house.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do you know how much $$ the US gives to Israel? They fly our jets.

Fuck Israel they can afford their own protection.

Maybe we should give the Palestinians more?

We should be cutting all foreign aid.  This is your best response after you have tried to blame the conflict in the ME on Kushner and Trump.  Biden reinstates foreign aid, and you think we should be giving them MORE?   No wonder our country is fucked with thought processes like that.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We should be cutting all foreign aid.  This is your best response after you have tried to blame the conflict in the ME on Kushner and Trump.  Biden reinstates foreign aid, and you think we should be giving them MORE?   No wonder our country is fucked with thought processes like that.

When Trump praises Kushner for a peace treaty he never took the time to involve Palestine in yeah that’s enough. To think he was nominated for a peace prize.

You better check on what that foreign aid was for.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

When Trump praises Kushner for a peace treaty he never took the time to involve Palestine in yeah that’s enough. To think he was nominated for a peace prize.

biden is in office for 4 months, reinstates aid to palestinians, and then we have conflict again in the ME involving them.  My god man, this is not rocket science.  It doesn't take articles and opinion pieces to understand what caused it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

biden is in office for 4 months, reinstates aid to palestinians, and then we have conflict again in the ME involving them.  My god man, this is not rocket science.  It doesn't take articles and opinion pieces to understand what caused it. 

Jesus the aid was for humanitarian causes. It’s only 235 million and for covid, food and hospital assistance.

Palestinians are not terrorists.

Spend a few minutes researching instead of reacting to a Trump headline. 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus the aid was for humanitarian causes. It’s only 235 million and for covid, food and hospital assistance.

Wow, you really try hard to ignore common sense.   Only 235 million and it is all for humanitarian cause....ffs, just a coincidence at the timing.  Then you read some opinion about kushner and blame it on him?   Man this country is doomed if everyone thinks like this.

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Read between the lines don't just gobble down the food on the spoon.

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Read between the lines don't just gobble down the food on the spoon.

He really is something, "the UNRWA has been accused of hiring known militants, perpetuating Palestinian dependency, demonizing Israel, and funneling money from Western governments to line the pockets of the Palestinian Authority and purchasing arms for terrorists".

THE USA CAN NOT EVER negotiate a settlement with the ARAB/ISRAELIS!!!! NEVER!! It's been tried before and failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Arabic Muslims know that the us congress is heavily controlled by JEWS. Jews are too smart, too wealthy for most Americans to understand.

The ARAB Israelis conflict can ONLY be settled by a GLOBAL PANEL!! 

The less fucking American presence, influence, the better the chance for success.

Don't you guys EVER wonder why we've lost so much in the ME??? 

It's because you've been fed a bucket of shit about Israel being a DEMOCRATIC ALLY in the ME!!!

Just my opinion, but a fucking sandy state in the ME, the size of RHODE ISLAND can suck my big, SMELLY, old dink!! 

The blood and TRILLIONS we've lost over Israel for 60 years can eat my fat, sweaty ass!!!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

There's no way you had a straight face typing that

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I'm starting to think you have the driest most sarcastic sense of humor on here, I underestimated you.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

:lol:

image.thumb.jpeg.36069aab0e144b65b3c3ab940b415406.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

There's no way you had a straight face typing that

I'm starting to think you have the driest most sarcastic sense of humor on here, I underestimated you.

Nope he’s a moron 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Dude you don't involve people in peace negotiations that don't even recognize the other party.   

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude you don't involve people in peace negotiations that don't even recognize the other party.   

And peace negotiations between parties that aren't in armed conflict with each other isn't all that great of a peace deal, especially when the parties were already dealing with each other through back channels.  

A peace deal between Palestine and Israel would be huge, but I don't ever see it happening

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And peace negotiations between parties that aren't in armed conflict with each other isn't all that great of a peace deal, especially when the parties were already dealing with each other through back channels.  

A peace deal between Palestine and Israel would be huge, but I don't ever see it happening

Agreed.   Some countries/peoples will simply never accept Israel as a country.   These countries teach their youth to hate as soon as they can learn.  Hard to resolve thousands of years of hate and conflict.