Check your account email address ×

galaxy s7

20 minutes ago, snowstorm said:

there answer was plug it into a different outlet. my answer they are all 110 volts..... maybe they meant try 220  that should take care of it

They mean to use a different USB brick, the part that plugs into the wall. 

You can't charge your phone off a 220 outlet. :lol:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Coworker just got a Google Pixel phone, very responsive and seemed like a great phone. 

I think that was picked as phone of the yr? just saw something on it . I know it was a Google phone for sure and think it was the pixel . I think the Google fucks u like I phone with the no memory card slots so u have to spend the $$ for more memory and try to keep your files sort of cleaned up from time to time . for 750 I want memory card slots so fuck apple and fuck Google. 

I love my galaxy note 4, but not sure I'd buy a newer one or not because they went away from removable batteries. After a year I bought an aftermarket Anker battery and it's been way better than stock and only cost like 12 bucks. I have an iPhone for a company phone and the thing is a pain in the ass sometimes. Next company phone will be the big ass iPhone 7 when this current one dies and maybe the bigger screen will help.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I have a Sony Experia Z3v,..sick phone,  Im not a fan of the iPhone or Samsung products.  I think both companies have cheapened up the products and came out with some lame gimmicks because they know everyone will buy them for the name,..plus I always liked to be a little different with my product choices, do a little research,  and find what I like rather than what the person at Verizon tries to sell me..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kev144 said:

get rid of it.  I have had a S3 and S5 and they were both piles of shit.  I hate apple shit but the phone has never not charged, randomly restart or go from 100% charge to 20 in 30 minutes. :bc: 

my S3 was excellent as was my note 3 and note 4.  Only reason I don't have a samsung now was they were lighting on fire. Have had more issues with iphones doing fucked up shit between the other 5 lines than mine.  

3 hours ago, GGNHL said:

I love my galaxy note 4, but not sure I'd buy a newer one or not because they went away from removable batteries. After a year I bought an aftermarket Anker battery and it's been way better than stock and only cost like 12 bucks. I have an iPhone for a company phone and the thing is a pain in the ass sometimes. Next company phone will be the big ass iPhone 7 when this current one dies and maybe the bigger screen will help.

it doesn't,  I lasted 6 days with a 6s plus before handing it down to the wife and going back to the Note.  the android does almost everything better although Siri is much better than googles voice assistant.  

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I think that was picked as phone of the yr? just saw something on it . I know it was a Google phone for sure and think it was the pixel . I think the Google fucks u like I phone with the no memory card slots so u have to spend the $$ for more memory and try to keep your files sort of cleaned up from time to time . for 750 I want memory card slots so fuck apple and fuck Google. 

I don't like losing the memory card but at least google unlike apple doesn't make it impossible to work with the free cloud storage situations.  my wife and daughter can't do backups because of the limited icloud free storage.  At least with google I have unlimited cloud storage for pictures/video which is the bigger issue only having 32 on board.  I wanted the blue phone so I couldn't get the bigger storage.  I pared down my stored music to what i actually listen to and use Google photo and it's been no issue.  Actually went to using google photo on the iphones and wiped the pics from the cloud on the wife and daughter as well.  

13 hours ago, SSFB said:

Coworker just got a Google Pixel phone, very responsive and seemed like a great phone. 

I have had mine since right after thanksgiving,  it is really good.  If it was waterproof it would be pretty much perfect.   

19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

it doesn't,  I lasted 6 days with a 6s plus before handing it down to the wife and going back to the Note.  the android does almost everything better although Siri is much better than googles voice assistant.  

If our security system allowed anything but apple products to access our email system through mobile devices I'd never even have an iPhone. I will say the iPad I got for work is a lot better, especially with the keyboard case.