Check your account email address ×

Bank Robberies with hostage stand-offs just really aren't that important anymore.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Never even heard about it and my niece who lives in St. Cloud was here yesterday all day.

Exactly.  I guess this type of shit isn't exciting enough anymore to report on.  It was glossed over big time.  

Imagine if the "alleged" robber/hostage taker was white.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly.  I guess this type of shit isn't exciting enough anymore to report on.  It was glossed over big time.  

Imagine if the "alleged" robber/hostage taker was white.

It was on tv live on at least 2 local channels then they got a glimpse of the suspect and we went back to regularly scheduled programing like right now 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

It was on tv live on at least 2 local channels then they got a glimpse of the suspect and we went back to regularly scheduled programing like right now 

I mean, where's a white supremacist, AR-15 toting psychopath when you need one? DAMN IT!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, where's a white supremacist, AR-15 toting psychopath when you need one? DAMN IT!

Lol that just reminded me of those bad ass bank robers from some time back in full body armor taking on the cops like a tactical team running the street like some sort of movie . 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol that just reminded me of those bad ass bank robers from some time back in full body armor taking on the cops like a tactical team running the street like some sort of movie . 

Yep...I remember that.  Those two were walking around like they were invincible.  Retards both died eventually and I don't think they killed even on cop.  Sooner or later, when you are being peppered like hell from multiple directions, those little pills slip though.  Wasn't it in California?  

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep...I remember that.  Those two were walking around like they were invincible.  Retards both died eventually and I don't think they killed even on cop.  Sooner or later, when you are being peppered like hell from multiple directions, those little pills slip though.  Wasn't it in California?  

Yeah I think it was downtown LA 

If I were to pop off a bank it would deff be in a blizzard with a sled 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

Yoo is a smart mutha phucka!  CALL ME!  Let's do Mound!!! :lmao:

I think there is more money in Wayzata 

Either way.  I spent time growing up and riding between Gray's and Cook's bay.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Somalian or a dindu?

Rake toothed skinnies vs. fat crackheads.

It’s happened in the UP. That’s why some gas stations ask that you take your helmet off or open it if it is a modular. They do it on ATV’s as well.  It’s happened a few times in Iron River. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Northridge shootout.

45 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s happened in the UP. That’s why some gas stations ask that you take your helmet off or open it if it is a modular. They do it on ATV’s as well.  It’s happened a few times in Iron River. 

They can still get the  choppers up to find a atv pretty ez would have to a big blizzard. For me to feel sort of safe about it .  The kind we get when we can jump on the freeway and run to downtown in 3ft of pow smoke a bowl in fr of target center then run the freeway back home 

• Haha 1