Check your account email address ×

Way to go biden

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

We all know that trump reeled in the deficit when he had a chance. Bush too. Reagan too. Bush sr too. You fraud. 

Just a few short months ago, we were talking about the economy, comparing it to 1984.  Who was president?

And now with biden we are right back to the same place we were under obama, and people like you are trying to blame it on anyone but the party that is causing it.

image.png.a0df99c18dc14284e1f90ee5c14e9e38.png

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

And the world was shut down. :lol:  

The dems and the rest of the world is laughing at you.  And they are so scared of trump supporters that they still are talking about him, trying to stop any audits.  When you start feeling the pinch, which you will, who will you blame?

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wrong,  Biden has made america a worst country in 3 short months than it was under trump.  

Just remember, if it wasn’t for trump there would be no president Biden. Trump is like herpes. He’s the gift that keeps giving. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just remember, if it wasn’t for trump there would be no president Biden. Trump is like herpes. He’s the gift that keeps giving. 

You find herpes a "gift that keeps on giving"?  Jesus. 

LOL...explains a lot though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Only a little less than 4 more years. You’ll be fine. I’m worried about racer though. 

well….not really. :lol: 

I'm gonna be fine no matter what.  I can find a way to thrive under all circumstances.  If I couldn't, I guess I could just whine and blame everyone else.  "MuH....POTUS hurts my feels and makes me unhappy and unsuccessful!"  :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm gonna be fine no matter what.  I can find a way to thrive under all circumstances.  If I couldn't, I guess I could just whine and blame everyone else.  "MuH....POTUS hurts my feels and makes me unhappy and unsuccessful!"  :lmao: 

LOL  don't worry, the government will take care of you if you get into trouble.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know you’ll be fine. That’s what was written. You don’t have to convince me. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, F3600 said:

Why is Biden’s DHS and Cyber team so inept?

So now it’s the governments job to make sure a private pipeline company is up to snuff? You guys need to make up your minds FFS.🤣

On 5/12/2021 at 1:22 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m all for the demise of trump. Best thing the country ever did. 

I want to see him in jail.  I want to see him slapped down to his ugly big face.  

On 5/12/2021 at 12:47 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

We all know that trump reeled in the deficit when he had a chance. Bush too. Reagan too. Bush sr too. You fraud. 

No you are the fraud every time for yrs I have said cut spending by w5% then start making the real cuts you keep telling me I am a dumb ass. Well here we are and that 25% is starting to look like a drop in the bucket . But enjoy your 12 buck can of pop in 2 yrs or less

On 5/12/2021 at 1:35 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

No if it were not for a bullshit leftist media there would still be a president Trump this is fact and you know it and are OK with it . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/12/2021 at 4:01 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

So now it’s the governments job to make sure a private pipeline company is up to snuff? You guys need to make up your minds FFS.🤣

If a Russian spit on a sidewalk in NYC while Trump was president, it was a glaring example of the failure of the administration to curtail Russian aggression. Biden gets in office and the east coast with no gas isn't worth a thought.

:BC:

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

If a Russian spit on a sidewalk in NYC while Trump was president, it was a glaring example of the failure of the administration to curtail Russian aggression. Biden gets in office and the east coast with no gas isn't worth a thought.

True story 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

They're gonna dig out that "reset" button again.  

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
On 5/12/2021 at 2:01 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think pipelines are regulated by the government...  heavily regulated.  Like the power grid is regulated by the government....  except in Texas.  Regulated by the government they are partners in Cyber security with private industry on critical infrastructure.

This is a failure by the Biden administration....  he is running the defensive for Putin saying this wasn’t Russian government aggression...  it was independent actors.  As the shiny wears off your choice for president I think we see who is a true Putin asset.

Edited by BOHICA