Check your account email address ×

NRA and LaPierre’s Fate Lies in Hands of Texas Bankruptcy Judge

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Bravo to your cunt democrats for doing everything in there power to attempt to remove any opposition to ther overwhelming lust for power 

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

NRA will be just fine.

And this will surely (and again) add to their memberships bringing their already net worth past $500 million.  Is the DNC breaking into the positive numbers yet?  :lmao:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Bravo to your cunt democrats for doing everything in there power to attempt to remove any opposition to ther overwhelming lust for power 

Ah no the NRA shot themselves too many times.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Ah no the NRA shot themselves too many times.

Oh yes they used a privet jet and brought big doners out on lavish events . Lmfao political power grab by any way possible.  

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh yes they used a privet jet and brought big doners out on lavish events . Lmfao political power grab by any way possible.  

How distant they have come from gun safety. The NRA needs to die.

I've been a member of the NRA, on and off for about 25 of the last 45 years. I also belonged to state gun associations.

I shit-canned the motherfukkers when I started getting these motherfukkin packed envelopes that were loaded with RAFFLE COUPONS, that looked like the fukkin cunt big stuffed envelopes that we used to get from PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE!! All fukkin garbage marketing, looking for money!!!

I then looked up a pic of the headquarters on WAPPLE MILLS ROAD, thinking it was some little redneck place in Virginia. 

It looks like the GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS for GENERAL MOTORS!!! Fucking bastards!!

I then noticed on their publications that the NRA, is NOTHING MORE THAN THE FRONT MAN FOR GUN MANUFACTURERS!!

Look at their monthly publications, every month it's the same BIG ADS!! EVERY FUKKIN MONTH!!!

The NRA has brilliantly played gun owners for the dummies that they are!!

What really pissed me off against the NRA was the ADAM LANZA shooting those kids in CT!!

The NRA should have been in the forefront of gun control, and public safety!

Instead, the faggots dig in their heels and spend millions on opposing any legislation that might have prevented some loss of life! 

The fucking cunt NRA should have been tougher than the toughest drill Sgt. at Parris Island, in fighting against a fuck-stick like ADAM LANZA getting his hands on a AR with 30 round mags!!

FUCK THE NRA, AND FUCK LaPIERRE. I hope that fukker and his fukkin family do some time in Federal prison. 

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've been a member of the NRA, on and off for about 25 of the last 45 years. I also belonged to state gun associations.

I shit-canned the motherfukkers when I started getting these motherfukkin packed envelopes that were loaded with RAFFLE COUPONS, that looked like the fukkin cunt big stuffed envelopes that we used to get from PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE!! All fukkin garbage marketing, looking for money!!!

I then looked up a pic of the headquarters on WAPPLE MILLS ROAD, thinking it was some little redneck place in Virginia. 

I then noticed on their publications that the NRA, is NOTHING MORE THAN THE FRONT MAN FOR GUN MANUFACTURERS!!

Look at their monthly publications, every month it's the same BIG ADS!! EVERY FUKKIN MONTH!!!

What really pissed me off against the NRA was the ADAM LANZA shooting those kids in CT!!

Instead, the faggots dig in their heels and spend millions on opposing any legislation that might have prevented some loss of life! 

The fucking cunt NRA should have been tougher than the toughest drill Sgt. at Parris Island, in fighting against a fuck-stick like ADAM LANZA getting his hands on a AR with 30 round mags!!

FUCK THE NRA, AND FUCK LaPIERRE. I hope that fukker and his fukkin family do some time in Federal prison. 

I agree. They need to die.

Just now, Mainecat said:

I agree. They need to die.

It's too late to punish LaPierre. I think the fukker is in his 70s. Just like the mafias, when they finally get them............they have already lived a glorious, powerful life. Too late, they don't give a shit if they do get jail time. A long as their family gets the HIDDEN FORTUNES, they don't give a fuck!!  

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

How distant they have come from gun safety. The NRA needs to die.

Yes with out them your party has a much better chance of getting law abiding citizens guns taken away .  why would a overreaching govenment ever want that ? 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So in your opinion the nra should have gone after who else as advertising revenue? Kohler or poss sears or old duch ? Who do you fucking think is going to place adds in a nra rag?

then looked up a pic of the headquarters on WAPPLE MILLS ROAD, thinking it was some little redneck place in Virginia. 

Why would a multi million dollar lobby be working out of a little dump? Why would you even be that backwoods dumb ?

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Lmfao now stand back and see who is in your corner with you cheering on your post .

Now go load that shotgun and blow your fucking head off now that you realize what you have become 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So in your opinion the nra should have gone after who else as advertising revenue? Kohler or poss sears or old duch ? Who do you fucking think is going to place adds in a nra rag?

then looked up a pic of the headquarters on WAPPLE MILLS ROAD, thinking it was some little redneck place in Virginia. 

Why would a multi million dollar lobby be working out of a little dump? Why would you even be that backwoods dumb ?

Read what I posted you fucking dildo sheep.

I said their address sounded like a redneck place on WAPPLES MILL ROAD, in Virginia. I had never looked it up until about a year ago.

You answered the whole thing for me................THEY ARE NOTHING BUT LOBBYISTS FOR THE GUN MANUFACTURERS!!

So go fuck yourself. When you wanna head to NH, and we'll compare TNW, we'll see who's backwoods dumb, you motherfukkin cunt.

Let's see what happens to LaPierrre and the NRA cunts. 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao now stand back and see who is in your corner with you cheering on your post .

Now go load that shotgun and blow your fucking head off now that you realize what you have become 

You think I need your approval, you fucking dildo. I can buy and sell almost everybody on this site. So, your opinion means jack shit to me, you fucking cunt dope sheep. 

Why don't you go fuck your ugly self. I'd like nothing more than to punch your fukkin face in. I know it will never happen, but I'd sure like to do it. 

41 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You think I need your approval, you fucking dildo. I can buy and sell almost everybody on this site. So, your opinion means jack shit to me, you fucking cunt dope sheep. 

Why don't you go fuck your ugly self. I'd like nothing more than to punch your fukkin face in. I know it will never happen, but I'd sure like to do it. 

You are a broke ass geezer who can't even afford a fucking row boat.  Fyi every true baller I have ever met I had no idea they were ballers for some time.  People with money have no desire or feel the need to let any one know about there situation . Broke ass niggers talk about how much money they have . This is just reality 

Now get back to cupping pampers balls and think about where you are at in life then get that shotgun loaded up.

BTW I have zero fear of your fagott old ass

Edited by Ez ryder

46 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Read what I posted you fucking dildo sheep.

I said their address sounded like a redneck place on WAPPLES MILL ROAD, in Virginia. I had never looked it up until about a year ago.

You answered the whole thing for me................THEY ARE NOTHING BUT LOBBYISTS FOR THE GUN MANUFACTURERS!!

So go fuck yourself. When you wanna head to NH, and we'll compare TNW, we'll see who's backwoods dumb, you motherfukkin cunt.

Let's see what happens to LaPierrre and the NRA cunts. 

Yes a lobby for gun manufacturers and gun owners.  What part of that did you not 7nderstand over the last 50yrs ? Ate you slow? Why do you think they give millions to  gun favorable campaigns? You can't really be as slow as you are coming off today