Check your account email address ×

Spotted Slowrider (2nd sled from the left)

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

My bud has a can on his Viper. The drone all day long is bad. The sled still won't go over 84mph. 

I found the drone was bad with my bv2s helmet....riding with goggles and mx style helmet it wasnt noticeable as much.

Just now, Dave said:

I found the drone was bad with my bv2s helmet....riding with goggles and mx style helmet it wasnt noticeable as much.

I have friends with houses near trails. They say the 4 stokes with cans are becoming a problem. Some drone bad at low speed. The riders aren't getting on it, it's when they go slow. The opposite of a two stroke can.

18 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My bud has a can on his Viper. The drone all day long is bad. The sled still won't go over 84mph. 

Mine is quiet when you aren't the rider, but rather loud when you are riding it.  Louder then the ZR or XF for sure. 

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Mine is quiet when you aren't the rider, but rather loud when you are riding it.  Louder then the ZR or XF for sure. 

Yours stock? Another bud kept his stock and it's fine .

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I have friends with houses near trails. They say the 4 stokes with cans are becoming a problem. Some drone bad at low speed. The riders aren't getting on it, it's when they go slow. The opposite of a two stroke can.

Yes the low speed drone is bad.

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

3x....you sound like you have small mans syndrome....amirite....

I would pay money monthly not to be a fat fuck with a watermelon head. Fortunately, God graced me with will power at buffet tables and a great metabolism. :bc:

What's your excuse? :lol:

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You fuckers with 4 strokes are getting trails shut down.:pc::lol::true:

I would almost defy you to find a quieter sled than my Sidewinder.

But I get your point. The Hindle on my Nytro was the stupidest thing I ever did.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I would pay money monthly not to be a fat fuck with a watermelon head. Fortunately, God graced me with will power at buffet tables and a great metabolism. :bc:

What's your excuse? :lol:

Youre a little man....ive seen you in a picture standing next to people ive met personally. :bc:

Edited by Dave

21 minutes ago, Dave said:

Youre a little man....ive seen you in a picture standing next to people ive met personally. :bc:

I'm more than big enough to be a pall bearer at your funeral when you die at 60 from big fat guy disease.

So if you think you win for dying before me... well I guess you showed me.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm more than big enough to be a pall bearer at your funeral when you die at 60 from big fat guy disease.

So if you think you win for dying before me... well I guess you showed me.

Like i said...the cancer from smoking will get you.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Like i said...the cancer from smoking will get you.

I will be cigarette free for 10 years when I retire. Doctors estimate a 90% decrease in health effects from it at that time.

Within 15 years of quitting smoking, nearly all of the restorative processes are complete. Your risk of heart disease is no greater than someone who has never smoked an analogue cigarette. According to the American Heart Association, on average, non-smokers live 14-15 years longer than those who smoke cigarettes. With restored lung function, circulation, and cardiovascular health, those years are spent being active and healthy.

Edited by Snake

My neighbor who has a Cabin across the road from me and is 1 year younger than me, quit smoking almost 30 years ago, 3 weeks ago he was told he has lung Cancer, 8 Chemos and 30 Rads in the making, he's gone through several already. Says he's okay so far.

Lady who owns the Bar 400 feet away just died from Smoking on Nov. 27.

All my relatives except my dad and 1 uncle died from smoking, my sister died at 64, my mom died 7 years after she quit, she was 62. My dad and I never smoked.

Edited by XCR1250

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I will be cigarette free for 10 years when I retire. Doctors estimate a 90% decrease in health effects from it at that time.

Within 15 years of quitting smoking, nearly all of the restorative processes are complete. Your risk of heart disease is no greater than someone who has never smoked an analogue cigarette. According to the American Heart Association, on average, non-smokers live 14-15 years longer than those who smoke cigarettes. With restored lung function, circulation, and cardiovascular health, those years are spent being active and healthy.

Hope it works out for you. :bc:

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

My neighbor who has a Cabin across the road from me and is 1 year younger than me, qui smokingt almost 30 years ago, 3 weeks ago he was told he has lung Cancer, 8 Chemos and 30 Rads in the making, he's gone through several already. Says he's okay so far.

All my relatives except my dad and 1 uncle died from smoking, my sister died at 64, my mom died 7 years after she quit, she was 62. My dad and I never smoked.

My father smoked longer and harder than I did. Again, most of my aunts and uncles did.

Not saying I am immune by any stretch.

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

My father smoked longer and harder than I did. Again, most of my aunts and uncles did.

So not only did you abuse yourself....you have yrs of 2nd hand smoke as well. :bc:

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yes, it's a nasty habit, I watched so many of my relatives and friends suffer. Guy across the road has a positive attitude about his condition, I hope he makes it, such a great guy, vice president of the second largest commercial roofing company in the US.. Dalco Roofing.

50 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

My neighbor who has a Cabin across the road from me and is 1 year younger than me, qui smokingt almost 30 years ago, 3 weeks ago he was told he has lung Cancer, 8 Chemos and 30 Rads in the making, he's gone through several already. Says he's okay so far.

My mom died of lung cancer brought on by her smoking. If not being heavily medicated she would have been in a lot of pain. It wasn't a nice way to leave this world. Kind of a dumb attitude to say I can smoke as much as I want up until I'm X years old because I'll have 15 years to recover.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

My mom died of lung cancer brought on by her smoking. If not being heavily medicated she would have been in a lot of pain. It wasn't a nice way to leave this world. Kind of a dumb attitude to say I can smoke as much as I want up until I'm X years old because I'll have 15 years to recover.

I watched some of them on Morphine pumps for the pain, boy, did they act silly while on that stuff.