1. 1. Have you been vaccinated?

• Yes
    • No
    • Planning to get vaccinated soon
    • Waiting for others to be long term test subjects
    • Will not get the experimental vaccine

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, ckf said:

:lol:   Please share with the class what that number is????   From what I've read no one has a fucking clue what that percentage really is.

A number I heard months ago was 87%

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I got the Pfizer, second shot was 3 weeks ago. Felt a little shitty after the first shot but nothing after the second.

My second was a week and a 1/2 ago. Felt fine. Last 2 nights my arm has been so sore that it's waking me up at night. Fells like someone punched it.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

My second was a week and a 1/2 ago. Felt fine. Last 2 nights my arm has been so sore that it's waking me up at night. Fells like someone punched it.

My wife said her arm hurt after the first shot for a few days, my arm didn't bother me after either very much.

Previous versions if the dose was too light, it didn't work. Stronger doses, killed every animal in the studies when they were exposed to corona viruses later on. 

Did they find the perfect middle ground now or? Oh that's right...no long term studies have been conducted. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Previous versions if the dose was too light, it didn't work. Stronger doses, killed every animal in the studies when they were exposed to corona viruses later on. 

Did they find the perfect middle ground now or? Oh that's right...no long term studies have been conducted. 

Live study now in progress. I'll take one for the team :bc:

Just now, ckf said:

Live study now in progress. I'll take one for the team :bc:

That it is... :bc: hopefully it works 

Didn't for this guy...

Golden State Warriors forward Damion Lee received his second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine nearly two months ago.

Yet on Thursday, Lee revealed that he had contracted the coronavirus after receiving his vaccine — something that has left him still battling symptoms now weeks later.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Didn't for this guy...

Golden State Warriors forward Damion Lee received his second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine nearly two months ago.

Yet on Thursday, Lee revealed that he had contracted the coronavirus after receiving his vaccine — something that has left him still battling symptoms now weeks later.

The medicine that I am on will decrease the effectiveness of the vaccine. They don't know how much as this is new. I think with past studies of flu vaccines the effectiveness dropped in half. It is what it is. When my number is up, my number is up :bc:

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Didn't for this guy...

For a healthy young athletic man like that covid is no worse than a common cold according to Dr. Ace ,,, FS resident expert on all things rona related :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

For a healthy young athletic man like that covid is no worse than a common cold according to Dr. Ace ,,, FS resident expert on all things rona related :thumbsup:

Yeah... I'll trust the ones who say wear 2 masks outside.... and maintain social distancing!!!!1111

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

I think I read somewhere that the US has had around 6000 positive cases of vaccinated people. I'm not sure what the US vaccinated number is, but I'm sure 6k is a fairly small percent :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yeah... I'll trust the ones who say wear 2 masks outside.... and maintain social distancing!!!!1111

Just stick with Dr Ace and you'll be good to go :thumbsup:

Aint Merica great? At least we get to choose our own doctor. :bc:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think I read somewhere that the US has had around 6000 positive cases of vaccinated people. I'm not sure what the US vaccinated number is, but I'm sure 6k is a fairly small percent :dunno:

Saw a guy on CBC the other day that has tested positive THREE times now,,the third time after full vaccination. He's an overachiever :lol:

CNN is running a segment tonight on the people that have gotten both doses of the vaccine and still ended up getting covid.  Maddox will have all the numbers and reasons for this anomaly.

Could you imagine?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just stick with Dr Ace and you'll be good to go :thumbsup:

Aint Merica great? At least we get to choose our own doctor. :bc:

Just stick with Fauchi and you'll be good to go.... in 2039... :lol:

36 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Didn't for this guy...

Makes one wonder if the vaccine is actually doing anything at all? The ones getting vaccinated currently don't have covid so how do we, or anyone know, beyond a reasonable doubt, that they actually protect you from getting it???

We're going on year 2 now and the only person I know who got the vaccine died 3 days later. Not a single person I know has had covid but cases appear to be popping up quite often with those that have received the shot????

So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught COVID-19 anyway in U.S., CDC says.
About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN.

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...says-1.5388245

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just stick with Fauchi and you'll be good to go.... in 2039... :lol:

it’d be really tough to pick the top fraud puppets over the last 4-5 years but, Fauci really has to be in the top 5 at this point.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

it’d be really tough to pick the top fraud puppets over the last 4-5 years but, Fauci really has to be in the top 5 at this point.

I expect to see Fauchi's head in a jar of liquid telling people in 2112 it's the top of the ninth and we are thinking about loosening restrictions.

• Haha 2