Check your account email address ×

Are young healthy adults at greater risk of vaccine complications than the rones itself?

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He splits his time between here and TBP where he follows Frenchy around...fucking guy is a real piece of work. 😂

Poor Pouts. :cry:About as sharp as a beach ball and can't stand anyone who is smarter than him, especially Canadians. 

Baby wipes1.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, irv said:

Poor Pouts. :cry:About as sharp as a beach ball and can't stand anyone who is smarter than him, especially Canadians. 

Baby wipes1.jpg

I like most Canadians...Gordon Lightfoot is one of my favorites. You on the other are a dullard and not the least bit funny or original. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like most Canadians...Gordon Lightfoot is one of my favorites. You on the other are a dullard and not the least bit funny or original. 

And you're ignorant and dumb but you're too stupid to realize it, beach ball. :news:

Toiletpaper.jpg

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like most Canadians...Gordon Lightfoot is one of my favorites

I gotta be up there on the list??? Top ten ???? :lol:

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Are you seriously going to make it about the definition of the word “near” now :lol: 

the fact you’re resorting to such a ridiculous logical fallacy means you know you’re wrong but can’t admit it 

Bla blabla, you still cant come up with anything. 10 chances later and I'm really startin to think you were lying LoL 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, irv said:

Baby wipes1.jpg

1 hour ago, irv said:

And you're ignorant and dumb but you're too stupid to realize it, beach ball. :news:

Toiletpaper.jpg

ED839B27-AC3B-47D8-96C8-30BF3B456C39.gif.d3557c290179fe502b54c992e566a01a.gif

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Aren’t you out counting votes? :lol: 

Any one start verifying signature yet . I remember pre election we were told over and over how this was going to be done 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gorden is a lifetime fall down drunk . Shocked his liver is holding out . He prob got a new one from China 

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He splits his time between here and TBP where he follows Frenchy around...fucking guy is a real piece of work. 😂

Ya no.

Frenchy was being a tool. I responded in kind. You on the other hand run around flinging shit like a monkey in a cage but you already know that's your role. 

You the referee of the internet?  What do you add to the conversation besides shit balls you roll up and fling around?

18 hours ago, Tinker said:

Hey don't forget to take the time to go fuck yourself. Suck ACE's dick like it's your brother's for all I care but Capt Bullshit hasn't come up with anything for days. 

LoL you didn't even read your link and I'm the Retard ?? 

So tell me what it says there? You are looking real stupid but maybe that's what you want or cant help?

Look at AFJ he's lashing out because well he just wants to be an ass because that's what he is here for you following that path?